Beer

Dom

52 minutes ago, Rockspek said:

I saw that, it was funny but I don't think it had anything to do with beer.  

Had a second fiddle and focal banger last night my buddy got from VT.  They were both great.

Sure does have to do with beer! Only a drunk squirrel would show up to a GB game. He's the new age of a "streaker". 

Wonder if the squirrel is a craft brew kinda guy or maybe pounding natty ice?  Funny thing was I caught only 5 minutes of football yesterday and happened to see it. It was funny how they joked about how nice his stride was.

8 hours ago, ....rob said:

Sure does have to do with beer! Only a drunk squirrel would show up to a GB game. He's the new age of a "streaker". 

On 11/12/2016 at 9:49 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Friends had us over for dinner. Hat trick on the Southern Tier 3c9482d8a572ff1755679b8f812de51e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the ST Pack O Pales to take to camp tonight. Should be on the road within the hour and shooting for the trifecta by 8pm. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Larry302 said:

In my effort to find a replacement for Dogfish Head rasion d'Etre ,  I trying this malty Genny Winter Warmer, 9% , it's not bad .

Here you go Larry. It's from 2014 and its yours.  I'll put it in my truck so just text me when you're out this way and I'll drop it to you. image.jpg

• Like 1