Beer

Dom

Had some good beers tonight at Beer Authority in NYC. Unfortunately, I didn't take pics of the random ones I had. Afterwards did an escape room for the first time. Pretty cool.
It was a prison break and we got out with a few minutes to spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zem18 said:

Ok I need some help with suggestions from my fellow beer lovers 

My nieces boyfriend bought me a ticket for Binghamton on Tap in February as a gift for Christmas. I will include the link below and there are a bunch of breweries coming to the event. Some I have heard of, others I haven't. Some I will skip, others I won't. I've seen you guys post some beers from some of these breweries so I would like a list of YOUR top 5 picks from the breweries listed at the bottom of the link once opened. Ill formulate a list based off of everyone's top 5 and then go from there.  This should be fun. Thanks for any and all suggestions!!!! Post your list in here or feel free to PM me. Also if there is any particular beer I should look for from any of these to try, let me know. Ellicottville would be an example. Never had any of their stuff but you guys have. So post em up. 

https://americaontap.com/event/binghamton-on-tap/

Here's my .02

21st Amendment :  He Said (Belgian Tripel )   Monks Blood Belgian Strong ale

Boulevard :Tank 7 farmhouse   Tell tale tart (wild ale)    The Calling (imperial IPA)

Ommegang  3 Philosphers

EBC Chocolate cherry bomb

Flying monkeys: Choc manifesto (imperial stout)   Paranormal pumpkin   Acadian groove maple porter (all sweet and high %)

Founders: KBS or CBS   Both unicorn stouts

Goose island : Any Bourbon county stout and or barleywine  Unicorns

Hazlitt :great red cat wine

Hopshire : we stop at every year on Ithaca trip : Beehave American blonde ale   Bramble   Near varna IPA

Rooster fish (Watkins glen and been a few times)  Hefeweizen/ Hop warrior (double IPA) /Triple which (Belgian triple)

Southern tier 2x Tangier/2xIPA/ Barrel aged Pumpking/Backwater series are all real sweet : Choklat/crème brulee/chok orange and mokah (all around 10%)

YOU WILL NEED A DD !!

These are simply suggestions as everyones palate is different  

Hell no. I realize they sucked this year just like most years but I'm still a fan. I was a fan during the Rich Kotite years when they went 1-15 & 3- 13 too so just another bump in the road. I can say the same as Bills fans, "There's always next year" 

• Like 1

5aa40e000d3de39d2dd6a7d552320be1.jpg

Not bad. Refreshing.

I'll be tasting a few tonight! Just me and the boy tonight. Stuffing our faces, watching football(me) video games (him). The wife and daughter in Jacksonville. Going to the festivities after the bowl game but not the game. Women lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That Shiner iPA is awful. It taste s like soap. I thought it was my glass so I had my two buddies try it. Soap, I'm not kidding. Awful. The rest of the mixed pack was good and again that PA Tuxedo was Fantastic. My favorite of the night. Did a shot of Jameson at midnight to end the festivities. Happy New Year all. Off to bed. 

• Like 1