Beer

Dom

Sometimes I'll put price per good beer buying a 4/6 versus buying that beer at a restaurant/ bar Place by my house was selling kbs for over $30! They still have some left too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBS is one of my favorites. I bit the bullet and bought 2 4 packs. KBS at most bars are 8-10 bucks for 10-12 oz.

• Like 1

Enjoying a pale ale from Foothills Brewing in NC. My hunting buddies son is the head brewer down there. He moved there from Siuthern Tier. Very good brews down in NC and a great music scene. 

The new kitchen countertops were installed this week and I've finished all the trim and plumbing work. Definitely time to kick back with a couple of good brews. 

How do you turn these darn pics?

IMG_2014.JPG

• Like 5

Enjoying a pale ale from Foothills Brewing in NC. My hunting buddies son is the head brewer down there. He moved there from Siuthern Tier. Very good brews down in NC and a great music scene. 
The new kitchen countertops were installed this week and I've finished all the trim and plumbing work. Definitely time to kick back with a couple of good brews. 
How do you turn these darn pics?
IMG_2014.JPG

Where in NC? Asheville has a great beer scene ? The wife and I are heading down this summer for a long weekend.

Where in NC? Asheville has a great beer scene ? The wife and I are heading down this summer for a long weekend.

My coworker was at Wicked Weed there just this past week. There are a lot of brewers there. Make sure you check out the Biltmore Estate too

• Like 1

My coworker was at Wicked Weed there just this past week. There are a lot of brewers there. Make sure you check out the Biltmore Estate too

Wicked weed just sold out to anhauser Busch. Not sure if the spelling lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im taking my "in from out of town" boss to Griffon Pub tonight. Im scouting the beer list online so I have my flight choices locked and loaded. Definitley the ST 3 Citrus, Boom Sauce, Collective Arts State of Mind. The rest are TBD

Stay away from Avery Maharaja and Chillwave: too malty

Firestone Leo Ursus -Fortem

Maine Another one

And either the Singlecut single or double IPA  for me please

If they have the onion dip like the EA location get it  Won't be disappointed   Question is diet off tonight ?

Did someone say Singlecut ? Saw this while buying lunch at Wegmens East Ave today, can't buy on duty, so 4 hours later still in uniform I grabbed the last four .....

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Did someone say Singlecut ? Saw this while buying lunch at Wegmens East Ave today, can't buy on duty, so 4 hours later still in uniform I grabbed the last four .....
image.jpeg

I was in several Wegmans today ahead of a HQ call and there was beer EVERYWHERE! All different brands on display in every dept. I like this trend!
  • Like 1