Beer

Dom

Upon review I give it a thumbs up . Not as cloudy as Otter Creek Backseat Berner by any means. Tastes just like regular Sculpin a16c01432584c5ba0168f54a900aa5b5.jpg&key=27538666cd284c7a493d593385e935e8db923c3b567e4a7d385367a7ecfd7877

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer grapefruit sculpin.

Only had a genny or two.went a little far lastnight.after service for my grandfather yesterday came home started sippin on some kind of mix drink that was harvest berries.ended up havin 4 of those.cant remember brewer.uncle gave me few to try.cousin calls me up and asks if him n my uncle could swing by.he brought a liter of evan williams and a 12 pack on red eyes.ended up drinkin over half of the liter between me n him and 4 beers each pretty quick.he didnt make it thru caledonia on way home n my uncle was pullin over so he could toss his cookies.rough night haha

• Like 2

Only had a genny or two.went a little far lastnight.after service for my grandfather yesterday came home started sippin on some kind of mix drink that was harvest berries.ended up havin 4 of those.cant remember brewer.uncle gave me few to try.cousin calls me up and asks if him n my uncle could swing by.he brought a liter of evan williams and a 12 pack on red eyes.ended up drinkin over half of the liter between me n him and 4 beers each pretty quick.he didnt make it thru caledonia on way home n my uncle was pullin over so he could toss his cookies.rough night haha

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear it. Lost mine earlier this spring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1