Beer

Dom

When in Canada 8e101036d6c9ab719990a5fe4a12e998.jpg1f420fa893a17191def1d20e1ca297d2.jpg
4 man scramble. We only shot 6 under. Not much help Winning score was -11. I did hit driver and 5 iron into 12 feet on a 529 yard par 5. And of course nobody sniffed the eagle putt. Hit it pretty good. 2 more years and I can play on the senior tour lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

A Chiefs WR useless??! I'm shocked!

2 words.

Tyreke Hill. I believe recent rated in top 35 of all players in NFL and he's only played 1 season. Not bad for 160lbs

2 words.

Tyreke Hill. I believe recent rated in top 35 of all players in NFL and he's only played 1 season. Not bad for 160lbs

Not really a wideout tho, and didn't they go 24 games without a TD to a WR? The defense rests. Decker is out there too now

Not really a wideout tho, and didn't they go 24 games without a TD to a WR? The defense rests. Decker is out there too now

We got Kelce. Only Chiefs or Pats will represent AFC in next super bowl

Going to hit up Ithaca brewing co ? Great patio to sit at. Pizza is pretty solid too.

Was in town for just a quick stop so not this trip. Love the Flower Power though

Had time for 2 beers and a dozen oysters and outa town. Sometimes gotta take what you can get lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Going to hit up Ithaca brewing co ? Great patio to sit at. Pizza is pretty solid too.

NEW york pizzeria in trumansburg about 20 minutes from ithaca.  Thats some good zaaa

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Have rolled past that place a few times.
You try Brewmaster jack or Puff yet ?

YES big fan of the puff and brewmaster Jack im actually sipping on now it tastes great and sounds weird but it smells even better.

• Like 1

d4afb7aef8f18c1df28ea4b4e0f2d39a.jpg&key=e30b139d812666bd5329e218c07635909879e84b578879fb9f40c6b5fb03c563
The wife tries to get to creative with her pictures. Expecting another one tonight.

Your wife have a sister ?! My wife and her can always move to Utah lol Good on her for hooking you up with good beer

Your wife have a sister ?! My wife and her can always move to Utah lol Good on her for hooking you up with good beer

No sister. Lol. She's going to a can release at magnify tomorrow. Helping out at equilibrium after that.

• Like 2