Beer

Dom

I won't lie to ya all!! I can hit it 250 down the middle about once every 4-5 holes lol!! I was a lot better golfer when I was 14 and played a lot!!  I played 9 Sat on a pre wedding Capt and Mate with my sister at Adirondack we won with a -1 the only good I was was putting pretty much. I sunk some doozies.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Saw that. Jim Scorse who I've played a lot with was in the hunt after the first day. Gagged it second round. Two guys from Lancaster cc actually. A third listed but not LCC as we know it. Another club with same name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, it's a grind for sure. I probably have to leave house like 10am to make sure I am there 1 hour before tee time of 12:42pm to check in, then with no carts and how long the course is it is typically a 5 hour round, then ride home with traffic coming off the island and stopping for dinner/beers, means maybe I'm home by 10pm.

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea, it's a grind for sure. I probably have to leave house like 10am to make sure I am there 1 hour before tee time of 12:42pm to check in, then with no carts and how long the course is it is typically a 5 hour round, then ride home with traffic coming off the island and stopping for dinner/beers, means maybe I'm home by 10pm.

I have the call in Bethpage at 10:00 am then one on Staten Island that afternoon. I cant figure out how to do it. Where to fly to/from and stay. I freakin hate that loop

33 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I have the call in Bethpage at 10:00 am then one on Staten Island that afternoon. I cant figure out how to do it. Where to fly to/from and stay. I freakin hate that loop

Sorry, I can't help much. I've only driven through staten island maybe twice in my life. Long Island, I used to go every Saturday to Jones Beach when I was in my early 20's but now I go once a year to play Bethpage.

I'm just guessing but Bethpage to staten island, probably could be 1 hour or 2 hour drive depending on traffic. I would think you fly into JFK or LGA. Then Get the F out, and stay in Westchester and fly home from HPN? Haha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Wish they made a yeti can cooler for 16 Oz cans. Since most craft cans from my local breweries seems to be all 16oz.cans

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

What about a 20oz Yeti Rambler?