Beer

Dom

All you hillbillies would be proud of me. Had my work holiday party last night- open bar, top shelf, some decent beer choices from six point, Brooklyn lager, etc. instead, I drank Bud Heavy all night.

‘Merica!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

All you hillbillies would be proud of me. Had my work holiday party last night- open bar, top shelf, some decent beer choices from six point, Brooklyn lager, etc. instead, I drank Bud Heavy all night.

‘Merica!

Ugh I’d drink keystone before bud.

Ugh I’d drink keystone before bud.

But I felt patriotic doing it. But this morning, I got those notorious bud heavy beer shits. I guess one could consider it a cleanse? So all said and done, I’m being healthy no?

41 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

The red, white and blue can is the only thing 'Merican about Bud Heavy.  The company is owned by a conglomerate from Belgium/Brazil.

Yes, Yes, I know. But nothing screams 'Merica more than a BUD HEAVY can! except maybe a Bud Ice in those crystalized clear bottles?

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

But I felt patriotic doing it. But this morning, I got those notorious bud heavy beer shits. I guess one could consider it a cleanse? So all said and done, I’m being healthy no?

i love how bud puts america on their label when they're no longer american owned. what a money grab.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Belo said:

i love how bud puts america on their label when they're no longer american owned. what a money grab.

still the best of domestic beer's the Buds we drink are still brewed here.the company only sold a portion of the empire not the entire.For my money I will continue drink Buds/Busch 

I really do not care what country my beer is made if I like the taste of one brand or another thats my choice.I do enjoy a cold beer some I have tasted and didn't care for them and go back to drinking Buds/Busch maybe when I start making my own I might not even like it other than making it my self.Lets just drink what we want and share what this thread is for no politics/just beer

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

I really do not care what country my beer is made if I like the taste of one brand or another thats my choice.I do enjoy a cold beer some I have tasted and didn't care for them and go back to drinking Buds/Busch maybe when I start making my own I might not even like it other than making it my self.Lets just drink what we want and share what this thread is for no politics/just beer

Dom - you do not have to explain yourself to anyone. You are the founding father of this thread, which now is 210 pages long. I salute you, Dom.

DILLY DILLY!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Dom - you do not have to explain yourself to anyone. You are the founding father of this thread, which now is 210 pages long. I salute you, Dom.

DILLY DILLY!

I'm not explaining just want to keep the thread from being anything other than Political.This is one thread/topic most can agree or disagree on I happen like opinions before making/spending my little amount of money.

36 minutes ago, Dom said:

Busch makes camo cans for hunting season.  'Merica!

Dilly, Dilly

CamoCans-1.jpg