Beer

Dom

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

City, Westchester, either works for me. White Plains is definitely cheaper than Manhattan, though depends on where everyone works. Me and Biz work only a few blocks away from each other

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I work uptown.  But Im game for heading wherever.  Or me and biz can give you guys a tour of local watering holes from our hometown.  lol. 

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There u go! I took the 557pm Hudson Line. U get that From the store near track 35?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got that bad boy from rite aid.  They had a pretty decent selection surprisingly.  Im used to 125th.  St Ides, Old English, Ballantine, etc.  Seeing some decent brews was refreshing lol.  

• Like 1

I got that bad boy from rite aid.  They had a pretty decent selection surprisingly.  Im used to 125th.  St Ides, Old English, Ballantine, etc.  Seeing some decent brews was refreshing lol.  

Haha. Yea so if you pass rite aid on your left and head towards tracks like 36-40 which are way left, there’s a beer/wine store there. In the glass fridge they single cans of all types of random beers from around the world. Pretty cool selection.

Haha. Yea so if you pass rite aid on your left and head towards tracks like 36-40 which are way left, there’s a beer/wine store there. In the glass fridge they single cans of all types of random beers from around the world. Pretty cool selection.

I’m at Teacher College (Columbia) today for teacher detention (aka conference). Since I am NEVER in the City unless I am at one of my daughter’s shows, I have no idea if I am anywhere near the places you are talking about. Pretty sad that when I come to her shows, she (13) is leading me around trains and subways and streets-Walking around Manhattan is like trying to find my tree in new woods in the dark of morning with no moon or flashlight!

• Like 1

I’m at Teacher College (Columbia) today for teacher detention (aka conference). Since I am NEVER in the City unless I am at one of my daughter’s shows, I have no idea if I am anywhere near the places you are talking about. Pretty sad that when I come to her shows, she (13) is leading me around trains and subways and streets-Walking around Manhattan is like trying to find my tree in new woods in the dark of morning with no moon or flashlight!

It's so easy, its laid out like a grid. Though I will admit the lines other than 4,5,6 and Q can be quite difficult for me without google maps. Mostly because I use the 4,5,6 and Q on a daily basis

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

Columbia is way north of grand central I believe so I assume you got off train in Harlem or drove in?

This one's for my Dad who just had a double lung transplant this morning: "To faith, family, a tenacious positive attitude and many more years to come.  Salut!"

In the spirit of respecting TF's prior post about his parents, please no quotes or comments.  Prayers are more than enough. 

20180119_192252.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Friday night Train ride home beer. First time having this and pretty good. Westchester Brewery too

Been meaning to tour the brewery but apparently not motivated enough to get off my ass and fit it into the schedule.  Maybe that can be a Westchester crew meetup spot.

• Like 1

Heading to nyc for some Murder Mystery dinner broadway show my wife wanted to see. I came prepared with beers for the train. I’m expecting nyc to be a mess with that women’s march going on today.

768a0cdc92edb67b44af1c3fe74010fb.jpg

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Heading to nyc for some Murder Mystery dinner broadway show my wife wanted to see. I came prepared with beers for the train. I’m expecting nyc to be a mess with that women’s march going on today.

768a0cdc92edb67b44af1c3fe74010fb.jpg

Does Pygmy know about that beer ? 

• Like 1

Anyone here ever try "good nature" products from Hamilton ny?  One of my longtime buddies that's about all he drinks.  A real dark beer.  I've tried it and it was ok, a little much for my taste, can't remember the exact one he drinks.

Hops are a big product from Madison county these days.  A couple big farms sell them near Hamilton .

Edited by Robhuntandfish