Beer

Dom

Wegmans is playing a strong beer game. I spend way too much money there on beer!!

True story; years ago I represented Unilever and was presenting Ragu Vodka Sauce to Wegmans. The buyer told me that there would NEVER be a product with "vodka" on the label in their stores. They've spent every waking moment since lobbying to be allowed to sell actual vodka lol
  • Like 5

True story; years ago I represented Unilever and was presenting Ragu Vodka Sauce to Wegmans. The buyer told me that there would NEVER be a product with "vodka" on the label in their stores. They've spent every waking moment since lobbying to be allowed to sell actual vodka lol
Bwahaha what goobers

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

Picked up some singles tonight.  The spices in the Xocoveza quickly kick the sweet stuff out of the way and give way to a peppery evil laugh.  Good for a try, but too many will make me loco for sure!
20180122_190506.thumb.jpg.b4f24474113bbd7630c4b3993a461898.jpg

Great beer. Although like Bomb variants and Westbrook Mexican cake even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa.  Willettized is wonderful!  Excellent brew.  Quite smooth with great coffee and bourbon tastes.  

20180122_203801.jpg

This could be Goose Island Bourbon County's youger brother.  A liitle less ABV and flavor, but half the cost.  I'll be stocking up.

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Idk how you guys keep pounding those heavy stouts. I can have like 1 left hand nitro milk stout or mothers milk but that’s it

Dude...serious?

Less manscaping and you'll figure it out. :drinks:

Everyone seems to killing it with the NE style lately. Highly recommend this one. 8b39bb4d97ee959b878e818b5708dac8.jpg&key=654f0e41b7663c8d8bdde99e3825a06596481cf2adb7bc45121cc4c6388e0958

I never even know there was such a thing till you educated me on my Two Juicy. I just thought it was a really smooth IPA. Shame on me for thinking they are all the same. Definitely need to up my game and try some of the ones I keep seeing lately in the thread!

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 2

A nap? I haven’t taken a nap since I was a baby. Never fell asleep on a couch or chair. Never outside of a bed unless it’s an airplane.

The nap is the greatest invention since tree stands and crossbows (only from a tree stand!)
2 high life’s on a quiet spring/fall afternoon under a shade tree with a good book in hand. I’m good for about 2 pages before I’m dreaming!

• Like 1

The nap is the greatest invention since tree stands and crossbows (only from a tree stand!)
2 high life’s on a quiet spring/fall afternoon under a shade tree with a good book in hand. I’m good for about 2 pages before I’m dreaming!

No thanks. Sleeping is boring as F. So is reading and probably why I have read exactly 0 books in my life (not a joke).