Beer

Dom

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

15%? How can you drink a 12 pack of oatmeal beers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wine is easy, but I have enough brain cells left not to down 3 consecutive 750 ml bottles of barrel-aged stouts.  Wouldn't chug a whole bottle of Jaeger either! xD

• Like 1

Wine is easy, but I have enough brain cells left not to down 3 consecutive 750 ml bottles of barrel-aged stouts.  Wouldn't chug a whole bottle of Jaeger either!

I haven’t drank jaeger in years. I remember everyone keeping it in their freezers. It made me very aggressive

ca9a057d3cd476e836ce382624afb4f1.jpg

Round 2

Just got a call from the boy. I dropped him and a buddy off snowboarding this am. Well actually the First Aid folks, um we don’t think his collarbone is broke but his shoulder is banged up. We’re wrapping him up so come collect him. Good way to start his week off of school lol!

• Like 2

ca9a057d3cd476e836ce382624afb4f1.jpg&key=45be3230e0179ecd134220b7ec2dc09213aa28482754f15db3171c3889af8acf

Round 2

Just got a call from the boy. I dropped him and a buddy off snowboarding this am. Well actually the First Aid folks, um we don’t think his collarbone is broke but his shoulder is banged up. We’re wrapping him up so come collect him. Good way to start his week off of school lol!

If it’s a separated shoulder, hit me up. I’ve been through it.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 10:47 PM, Fletch said:

Oh lord u did not just pull a Utica !!!!

it's fresh and back on the shelves. before my time but i heard it's a big deal. i liked it. figured it'd get more of a reaction.  all the old farts must have been napping or in bed. lol

• Like 1