Beer

Dom

Ok wife had to go to wall mart , so I tagged along saw this 4.97 for a six of pounders . For the price its ok, it wasn’t “bad “and worth the 80 cents a can, fortunately I can afford more. 

7BCF7717-32FB-455B-9FF6-239EB49C8463.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Ok wife had to go to wall mart , so I tagged along saw this 4.97 for a six of pounders . For the price its ok, it wasn’t “bad “and worth the 80 cents a can, fortunately I can afford more. 

7BCF7717-32FB-455B-9FF6-239EB49C8463.jpeg

I tried this stuff about two years ago. Posted about it on this thread. It's a Wally-World "exclusive" here. Was low on cash and they had cases for $9.98. Can't find anything good to say about it. I thought it tasted like watered down Coors Light, and after 10 minutes in a glass it was flat. Glad you liked it, but for me, when it comes to budget beer, I will take a Natural Ice or a Milwaukee's Best Ice over this one. 

Having a Bud, in an A7X glass, listening to Critical Acclaim by A7X, and raising the glass too all the US troops who have been/still are in wars all over the world defending freedom.3b974d089e4e3c7771dc4d9442dc47a2.jpg&key=9f8a8c12e4339593f950edfd690e3e839789df6b943bd7e790dea2224f29a7b6

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Bud Heavy! Merica!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Rob... said:

Having a Bud, in an A7X glass, listening to Critical Acclaim by A7X, and raising the glass too all the US troops who have been/still are in wars all over the world defending freedom.3b974d089e4e3c7771dc4d9442dc47a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

My son in law was on their tour a couple of months ago as a member of the sound crew.  Never ever heard of them until he told me where he was going. 

• Like 1

Anyone ever try Sol? I had it when I visited Tijuana years ago. My buddy told me it was the poor man's corona. It was smooth and refreshing along with a ton of tequila. Anyone know where I can find it or have it shipped to me?
The tequila is what made you think it tasted great......all joking aside try your local beer store. Most likely won't see it at a corner store or even at big box stores.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk