Beer

Dom

Don't know how many will see this but it occurred to me that i've never posted about it. my parent's house back before they owned it around 1930 was the go to spot during prohibition to get boot leg beer and booze. it's all hardwood flooring with only loading bearing walls along the exterior. threaded rod under tension to reinforce the trusses. to clear the span that is twice as wide as a typical house build, to get a big dance hall of drunkenness.

wife already sent me a picture of bottle of Firefly Sweet tea vodka and some Simply Lemonade for evening.  Looks like i might be cruising on a beer or two of something nice if i can find anything.  i'll post beverage pics later.
So last night I had sime combination of what's in the fridge. Just stocked the Cabelas cooler and we headed yo a friend's place. Pick your poison or not but gotta throwback some to make room for more.
ba50a3c97491d62c0dbfb89b49aa7574.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Could be a life saving beer for me. Spent the day being a good husband doing wine tours in Sonoma valley, California. Then went to Sebastopol and hit a couple of local breweries. This was my favorite. A New England style ipa. 

2B8956A1-CDE9-4D06-ABCC-C783A8E7FB7B.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aboa13 said:

That’s what the wife had. I sipped off hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sipped"?  Damn man, it looks more like you kicked the keg! :haha:  HST just posted this pic (no more Coffe Bomb):

FB_IMG_1526829476277.jpg

Ok. I suffer through a couple wine tours and tastings and my wife signing up for a beer club and my reward is good beer. This porter is called Death and Taxes. Very tasty. Moonlight Brewing in Santa Rosa CA. 

Beer saves me again...

4598312E-94DE-44EF-939E-70E9323628D5.jpeg

• Like 5

Having one from the cellar. Dark n gloomy called for a nice stout. Lots of rain has the hostas popping. The butterfly stepping stone was my parents I dug out today as house sold. From my honeymoon 20 + Year’s ago. San Fran , Yosemite, Carmel ,Monterey , Napa valley, Pebble Beach , Spyglass Hill and back to San Fran This stone put us over the weight limit on suitcase. Happily paid for a nice memento for them. Aw heck I already had on 8 pairs of underwear, 6 shirts , 4 pairs of socks and 3 pairs of pants to lighten up the suitcase. Couldn’t consume all the wine in there from Napa valley efd720906b108ebf0c636025b2f6906b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

went to the grocery store. had a $5 off a 64oz growler coupon.  Got Artisanal Brew Works Daily Double IPA.  Here's the hitch. It just got hooked up. Everyone there seemed very quiet. We all came to the concensus that it tasted and smelled like you dipped pot in a good beer. Manager of the area came over and said the lines were flushed out but the previous beer was a hemp brewed beer.  they might have to change out the lines if it doesn't go away.  no worries.