Beer

Dom

19 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Still looking for a harpoon I can say I like 

The Octoberfest is good.  Basically, I find 'poon a slightly better version of comparable Sam Adams beers.  It's also fairly cheap and these guys here drink like fish! :haha:

I live out in the country folks out here would laugh at the groomed criss cross manicured lawn! I lived in a development for over a decade next door to a drugged up pharmacist who mowed 6 times a week like an artist. Screw that race. I have folks and parties all summer they care about the company, food, fun and.......they don’t care about my grass or cargo shorts lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then my only suggestion since it’s warming up would be to take scissors to those jeans and turn them into Jorts! LOL

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Well then my only suggestion since it’s warming up would be to take scissors to those jeans and turn them into Jorts! LOL

Takes me back to my youth right there .

E0F0A981-87F8-4629-B12E-230F9DCC7FFA.jpeg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I find it enjoyable. I take pride in my lawn.

92e932fc283814408c855b7b3e71a5c6.jpg

it's because your lawn is about the size of my daughter's play area in the yard.  you'd be broken of that if any part of the lawn care steps costed you thousands on it's own. lol i just cut it and call it a win.

So I was digging through my phone uploading pictures from site visits foe my job. Stumbled across this when we went to Disney World. Actually from Raglan Road pub in Disney Springs. I had their signature collection flight and it's was all good, despite vastly different from one to the next. The Irish red coupled with its not bleedin chowder.... oh man I could live off it.

d246ffb2ff55d43d86d791e05fe6fb13.jpg&key=2d65461d66059d442d68d52863adde8c1b3b83ac15a5faf8539abb48b1f837f8

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

So I was digging through my phone uploading pictures from site visits foe my job. Stumbled across this when we went to Disney World. Actually from Raglan Road pub in Disney Springs. I had their signature collection flight and it's was all good, despite vastly different from one to the next. The Irish red coupled with its not bleedin chowder.... oh man I could live off it.

d246ffb2ff55d43d86d791e05fe6fb13.jpg&key=2d65461d66059d442d68d52863adde8c1b3b83ac15a5faf8539abb48b1f837f8

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just saved this post. Disney in August 

• Like 1

it's because your lawn is about the size of my daughter's play area in the yard.  you'd be broken of that if any part of the lawn care steps costed you thousands on it's own. lol i just cut it and call it a win.

My 1/2 acre already costs me close to that after all the stuff I buy.

Heck, my front landscaping already cost me $2K so far this year and I did it all myself. Probably would have been $6K if I hired someone.

First time trying this. Local Westchester beer. Pretty good. 7.5% alc

I saw that sips of sunshine one for first time so I’ll have to try that another time.

2ffb8e065943ed5685171383eb90ae6b.jpg&key=3aecca91d6a312654f34a21cda70fc06c0ca4eecebaa937b2a9985777668e4e9

• Like 2