Beer

Dom

Tough day at the office went for a mini quality beer run. Southern Tier in back is "3 citrus peel out" sounded good and I haven't had it. The shiny expensive tower of EvilTwin Saus Baus is the real prize though. Any EvilTwin fans?45ba374cc9f8e6f8639902167a2c4c11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Tough day at the office went for a mini quality beer run. Southern Tier in back is "3 citrus peel out" sounded good and I haven't had it. The shiny expensive tower of EvilTwin Saus Baus is the real prize though. Any EvilTwin fans?45ba374cc9f8e6f8639902167a2c4c11.jpg&key=747d14e70d690f313704da6bcbc9d0d449313c11018b2a8b950c3104608e2d63

IMO ST has lost its game the last few years. ET typically tastes too chemically in all I’ve had from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

IMO ST has lost its game the last few years. ET typically tastes too chemically in all I’ve had from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't get southern tier often but i've had some decent beers from them despite not lately.  if what you said is true that's too bad. i searched the place and had them look on the computer for beer from at least half a dozen breweries and came up empty handed. most were a hail mary and understandable. i haven't had much from evil twin. saus baus is good. like the ST beer, haven't had "tropical itch" in the photo but figured i'd try it. always trying new stuff. there's a lot out there.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, dbHunterNY said:

i don't get southern tier often but i've had some decent beers from them despite not lately.  if what you said is true that's too bad. i searched the place and had them look on the computer for beer from at least half a dozen breweries and came up empty handed. most were a hail mary and understandable. i haven't had much from evil twin. saus baus is good. like the ST beer, haven't had "tropical itch" in the photo but figured i'd try it. always trying new stuff. there's a lot out there.

A couple times i found 12 packs of ST 2XIPA in the unfiltered variety and it was very good. Have not seen it in since. I am also so so on their other stuff.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:54 PM, Stay at home Nomad said:

Ugh . Doc ( real one not the hunter here ) says I got gerd or acid reflux, no burning , just stomach  distention  pain , and I had trouble swallowing 2 or 3 times over a couple months .

Started me on meds, and for two weeks no spicy food, coffee or alcohol!!!!

Been 4 days, seems like 2 weeks......

I am in the same boat as you,  no alcohol.  I di cheat a beer once in a while, but it sucks!  Could be worse i guess.......

A couple times i found 12 packs of ST 2XIPA in the unfiltered variety and it was very good. Have not seen it in since. I am also so so on their other stuff.
I think that was there. Never had it.

Drinking the eviltwin tropical beer I got. Sounded interesting but too much pomegranate pucker factor for a beer. I wouldn't get it again. Only got two cans so not much is lost.
c3b22a523cf6ecbcfdaf6c379de76f89.jpg