Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, aboa13 said:

All’s you have to do is ask. We can always meet up. We’ll bring the beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon.  My schedule has been kind of jacked up lately.  Even a normal Friday like today was waylaid out of the gate with an unexpected vet visit for my senior dog.  That cost a good 4 1/2 cases of MC2. :pardon:

Soon.  My schedule has been kind of jacked up lately.  Even a normal Friday like today was waylaid out of the gate with an unexpected vet visit for my senior dog.  That cost a good 4 1/2 cases of MC2. :pardon:

Furry friends come first . Hope all is well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Furry friends come first . Hope all is well.

Absolutely, thank you.  Woke up at 3 am to him barking with a swollen left front leg.  Negative for Lyme or bone cancer, but now a waiting game to see how his new meds work.  He's pushing 16 and was already having a tough time getting around so there will be a 'quality of life' conversation at some point.  As much as I'd love to enjoy a few cold ones tonight, it's probably going to be a long night instead. 

Absolutely, thank you.  Woke up at 3 am to him barking with a swollen left front leg.  Negative for Lyme or bone cancer, but now a waiting game to see how his new meds work.  He's pushing 16 and was already having a tough time getting around so there will be a 'quality of life' conversation at some point.  As much as I'd love to enjoy a few cold ones tonight, it's probably going to be a long night instead. 

Sorry for to.hear. 16 is a good run. The wife’s cat is 19. Had a few issues lately. I know he’s only a cat lol. But he’s family. Hope it all works out. When we can get together let me know. I’d like to meet some of our beer friends.

• Like 1

Damn I hate posts like this

They put out some good stuff.  Guy had some yesterday in fact on the boat.  Check ratebeer when in doubt 

Yea maybe next time. I tried the cigar city from Tampa. Hopefully it’s good with a cigar tonight and if it sucks I will blame you! Lol

• Like 2

I also Industrial Arts? $18 for 4-pack. Any good?

Industrial Arts makes one of my favorite pilsners . Chief started at Ithica brewing then he was head brewer at peekskkll brewing . He left peekskkll and started industrial arts

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Industrial Arts makes one of my favorite pilsners . Chief started at Ithica brewing then he was head brewer at peekskkll brewing . He left peekskkll and started industrial arts

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Interesting!