Beer

Dom

4 hours ago, Otto said:

A Classic!! I had lots of Genny and Genny Cream Ale in my college days. This bottle was found yesterday inside the framing of my house when they were replacing one of the windows. Bottle is stamped 82 (year the house was built) and priced at $1.99.
55c560bbba0ed044ac526b5b715c621b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The only beer to depreciate in cost. I bet that quart would be $1.79 now.

Also, don't drink it! Spent some time doing remodels, you would be amazed at the "pranks" some people in construction pull, even with an '82 stamp, it still might be 'recycled' beer.

5 hours ago, aboa13 said:

Give it s try. See how it held up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Empty, of course.  That may explain a few of the issues in this house.  

When my parents built their first house in the 50’s the framer would show up drunk and drink all day too.  When the plaster man came to plaster the walls, he said it was and suarest house he had ever worked on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 46rkl said:

Congratulations from 46r #3575. It’s an accomplishment that always has and always will require a level of commitment and hard work. Have another!

Thank you!  You are spot on about the effort, but swan-diving into Panther Gorge might feel better than downing another bottle of CBS tonight! :haha:

• Like 1

Scored some more brewing equipment off Craigslist last night. All for $60. Upgraded my 5 gallon kettle to a 10 gal. Excited. Brewing some Oktoberfest marzen this weekend and bottling a Sierra Nevada pale ale this weekend as well. 19e928457b0776ecbf74faa59def1a4c.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 4