Beer

Dom

12 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

That time of year again for a Yuengling Oktoberfest and a bonus Golden pilsner. 

oct.thumb.jpg.2e0199064599aa7e2bcdda5bf03a3d52.jpg

gold.thumb.jpg.c8b01c19a8f593b1bdaee6e2d8925edd.jpg

Been seeing Oktoberfest and pumpkin beers lately. Cmon man , it’s barely August! 

PS does beer taste different with glass label pointing wrong way ? I’m not daring enough to try. But I did cut our mattress tag off and have rap sheet because of it 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Been seeing Oktoberfest and pumpkin beers lately. Cmon man , it’s barely August! 

PS does beer taste different with glass label pointing wrong way ? I’m not daring enough to try. But I did cut our mattress tag off and have rap sheet because of it 

Beer taste the same I've tried it with label position every angle as long as it's cold it's great. Summer is over here schools in session. The mattress incident probably minor. Cheers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

Enjoying a Southern Tier IPA after a day of mowing fairways at the the local country club. With the emphasis on country. Work for golf and beer. Not a bad deal. 

D12CA1EE-628F-4052-BE25-5B64217A46D5.jpeg

Which club ? My dad was superintendent of Lancaster CC for 43 years in Buffalo area.  Dedication /Tribute of main grille room there tomorrow night , plaque, dinner etc.  Sadly at 93 he passed in March. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Rob... said:

Shop N Save and my beverage shop carry the KBS now. $21.99 and $26.99 per 4. That's espensive Lucy.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

complex double or imperial IPA's and stouts will always be more that ales, pilsners, or simpler IPAs and stouts. More of a process to brew them and more ingredients.  A couple ipa's i've posted here were $6-8 per pint can.

complex double or imperial IPA's and stouts will always be more that ales, pilsners, or simpler IPAs and stouts. More of a process to brew them and more ingredients.  A couple ipa's i've posted here were $6-8 per pint can.
I have bought some beers that are in that range and up. But not so much anymore. Had a few that were so bad I couldn't drink them.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk