Beer

Dom

5 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

Had a few of them over the weekend. One of my favorites. 

And the price is right too.  Up here, a 6-pack after tax and deposit is $13.  Fair value for a craft IPA.  Many other 4-packs that are marginally better tasting (at best) run about $15-$17.  Fun to try, but not to buy en masse.

I will gladly pay $18 for Equilibrium's MC2, but couldn't catch the few local offerings when they sprung up.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

And the price is right too.  Up here, a 6-pack after tax and deposit is $13.  Fair value for a craft IPA.  Many other 4-packs that are marginally better tasting (at best) run about $15-$17.  Fun to try, but not to buy en masse.

I will gladly pay $18 for Equilibrium's MC2, but couldn't catch the few local offerings when they sprung up.  

Six pack here is about 2 bucks cheaper. No Eq. MC2 here. 

• Like 1

You need more then one putting stands together....

I  brought  one down mostly assembled  , went to attach ladder to,platform , then the two braces .

Had  the last two bolts , but they were to small and short. Must have used the ones I needed somewhere else, and I always start by putting something on backwards or flipped around .

Although that one looks pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

You need more then one putting stands together....

I  brought  one down mostly assembled  , went to attach ladder to,platform , then the two braces .

Had  the last two bolts , but they were to small and short. Must have used the ones I needed somewhere else, and I always start by putting something on backwards or flipped around .

Although that one looks pretty straight forward.

Currently drinking another now that it’s completed on my neighbors front porch. He’s high up in our village police force , good conversation. And yes , had a few bolts facing the wrong direction so multiple beers at the time I would have left them lol. No extra parts ! 

Having a Singlecut Cold Fire DIPA. 8.7% ABV and 126 IBU. Strong and a real strong hop bite. Helps take the edge off while contemplating the fact that the school tax bill arrived the same day my wife got laid off.

Oh, well. At least there’s beer...

5CB1FDF5-8288-462E-9ED5-197EF9F54003.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Ok first the wine then the beer... I just have one question.... what fancy place are you at? That bar top is pretty cool looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chianti's in Saratoga.  Great food and wine, but the beer selection is meh.  

ETA:  Beers came first, then the wine.  Later we went to the Wine Bar on Broadway and I capped off the night with an Ashton and Grand Mariner (no pics). 

Edited by Jdubs