Beer

Dom

No limits as usual there ? Party at Fletch’s ! 

Heady was 4 - 4 pack limit the others 6 Focal Banger and Crusher.

Anybody interested in some I had a buddy who I bought a case for back out.

Or if you just want to try one I got some to share if your in my area. Just pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Biz ?! You still with us or Bermuda liver transplant? Watch it ! They’ll remove and sell your kidneys while your out. Saw it in a movie you know 

Back to NY today! Need to shoot the Mathews Sunday so I’m ready to hunt Monday morning!

On 9/20/2018 at 8:14 PM, Rob... said:

Wanted a change up for round 9. Another Narragansett, one of those so/so Buds. Or the last JD and cola. This was my decision. a6979ac044d7790fda297817fd3aff04.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

On 9/25/2018 at 3:28 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Meanwhile I had these two beauties 902e9675cf5962c6debaa126bd47e190.jpga845dc30f1a4dafb8803f1de8b06c0d2.jpg

That JB Bud is OK at best IMO. Bad after taste.

1 hour ago, SmokeinTN said:

A package was on the deck when I got home and this is what was in it: Hint: the back ground pic tells it all.  Can't get these brews here. I'll be posting every one as I enjoy. Thank You

TF.thumb.jpg.27dd740d711a32da3a3f07e865c79ca0.jpg

That is a helluva care package!! :drinks:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Had a Sam Octoberfest before the restaurant lost power tonight.  Meh.  Bailed and went to Morton's rather than wait.  No pics, but the booze and beef there were outstanding.  :drinks:

I’m just not an Octoberfest beer fan for some reason. But Morton’s on the other hand   Used to take business trips on golf club companies dime and wed end up there or Ruth Crisis. $10 to add a baked potato. Cmon man 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’m just not an Octoberfest beer fan for some reason. But Morton’s on the other hand   Used to take business trips on golf club companies dime and wed end up there or Ruth Crisis. $10 to add a baked potato. Cmon man 

Started off with a bacon steak app...yes, BACON STEAK!  Had to be an inch thick cut and pure heaven.  Filet was perfect, as usual.  Usually I take a pic of the wine bottles to remember what I had, but forgot this time.  Fortunately, this "work" meal wasn't on my dime as I'm sure the check for four ran 5 or 6 bills.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SmokeinTN said:

A package was on the deck when I got home and this is what was in it: Hint: the back ground pic tells it all.  Can't get these brews here. I'll be posting every one as I enjoy. Thank You

TF.thumb.jpg.27dd740d711a32da3a3f07e865c79ca0.jpg

I’m guessing based on the beer, it came from Buffalo .