Beer

Dom

5c9437b17916800eb0c2a6dd01c12f82.jpg&key=5ec5ad89d3ab14ae080a564fe95109dd7b8d3f7ea28b619a4c2bab09211b5619

Just screwed in 5 new slick tricks and put into quiver as loading pack and putting clothes in plastic tub. Cmon Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is that? I bought one can last week but haven’t tried it yet.

Wife is watching Mr Rogers won’t you be my neighbor documentary and there’s not a beer in the house. Shrug!

See what bow hunting does to you...at first it’s the little things(pick up kids, talk to your wife, etc) you forget to do. When you start forgetting the major stuff (buy beer!) you now you are a bow hunter!

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Wife is watching Mr Rogers won’t you be my neighbor documentary and there’s not a beer in the house. Shrug!

WTF!?   just saw this.  I am over two hours away and wouldve sped over there with my hazard lights on with a 6 pack!   

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

See what bow hunting does to you...at first it’s the little things(pick up kids, talk to your wife, etc) you forget to do. When you start forgetting the major stuff (buy beer!) you now you are a bow hunter!

True -- but need to plan ahead - always have beer in the house ready for a celebratory one after a good day of hunting !  Have to stay hydrated!