Beer

Dom

52 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

Dinner tonite. The wife is in Boston interviewing for a new job. 

82DD5B8C-DF31-47F1-BE1A-123C6BEEDE0F.jpeg

She drive ? If so you’d want her to definitely bring home some Trillium and if you can talk her into taking 20 minute drive to Treehouse brewing   She better go to Faneuil Hall for chowda or lobsta roll 

• Like 3

A single was 12$. That’s the cost for a four pack. You walking funny now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s those Grand Central Prices. I asked for a discount on a 4-pack and the guy said only single so $48 for 4. The line was out the door. I took only 1.

Not beer but muddled old fashioned watching Caddyshack. The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line in the opposite direction of the universe 3aed2a071332e6ff1f9f049748672fc5.jpg&key=c254f282e63a9553b79b85ffeab7f198594335fb6edb3327eb4f870e326dd605

Who said that ...Mitch Cumstein while night putting? My favorite line that I’ve actually used in parent teacher conferences from the one and only Judge...”the world needs ditch diggers too”

• Like 1

12 BUCKS !!...Holy CRAP, Biz, I buy a 30 pack of Genny light at Wallyworld for $13.97  !!

That’s just because they are the store right before people get on the train after work so they can charge anything and people pay it. Beer at the grocery store around me isn’t priced like that. Craft beer still cost more $ than your basic stuff though.