Beer

Dom

3 hours ago, SmokeinTN said:

Finally the local tavern had a special on Yuengling.  Manage to get 3 sets  with different eagles. Long time coming.  :clapping: 

yg.thumb.jpg.b0de79dbf3e9b309b3cf4ee8dcdc753d.jpg

Heard either it was Simon Pure or Iroquois originally Buffalo breweries ,one of which has talks of reopening and brewing again. making them the oldest brewery I do believe

21 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

A Fletch gift and I raise my glass to Jdubs and Jakey dog and to Mowin in his loss of another great friend and dog. 02a98b3889a02e25dc9d99de756018d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.  My 'likes' privileges are still revoked, but that is a good brew from what I've heard here.  Is it really better to "Drink from the can!"?

1 minute ago, Jdubs said:

Thank you.  My 'likes' privileges are still revoked, but that is a good brew from what I've heard here.  Is it really better to "Drink from the can!"?

Great brew. Actually prefer it over heady topper. The crusher is next up    Guessing" from the can" is simply marketing

• Like 1

Great brew. Actually prefer it over heady topper. The crusher is next up    Guessing" from the can" is simply marketing

I prefer the Focal myself. They do say from the can as pouring it changes the aroma/ flavor profile? It says on the can of the Heady. I enjoy both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing a very, very warm 'Thank you!' to TF for this awesome beer mail assortment.  After a long week, this was a real pleasure to unwrap.  It's like the 12 Days of Beer Christmas all in one! :drinks:

All brews are new to me so this should be fun.  The Westbrook Mexican Cake is one I've been trying to find locally with no success.

20181207_173200.jpg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Wishing a very, very warm 'Thank you!' to TF for this awesome beer mail assortment.  After a long week, this was a real pleasure to unwrap.  It's like the 12 Days of Beer Christmas all in one! :drinks:

All brews are new to me so this should be fun.  The Westbrook Mexican Cake is one I've been trying to find locally with no success.

20181207_173200.jpg

Beautiful site TF is an outstanding guy. Enjoy!!

• Like 2