Main Beam Length

Right 28 4/8    Left 28 4/8

Inside Spread 27 2/8

Number of Points   Right 8 - Left 6

On the other side it says:

The Milo Hansen Buck

#1 Typical in the World, 1993

Biggar, Saskatchewan 

I like to have a beer from this and dream about what could happen.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’ll do my part soon to get it going 

when things wind down a bit after the season i'm making a trip down to TreeHouse Brewing.  If anyone is around there right now they've got their 1,000th batch available which happens to be an Imperial Stout.

6 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

this thread is losing steam. must be christmas gift money and beer money come from the same account. lol

Nope my beer money comes from my front pocket other then that the check book works well.I drink low budget beers so I can spend more on the house.:hunter-smiley-face:

3 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

this thread is losing steam. must be christmas gift money and beer money come from the same account. lol

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!"

Here ya go, some afternoon tacos and beer! :drinks:. TF, the Mighty Taco sauce is great! :good:

20181219_155005.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

winter lager or cold snap is always a good choice for readily available seasonal beer.

I've always enjoyed Sam Winter as one of those easy drinking seasonal brews.  Cold snap isn't too shabby either, but TF and aboa have turned me into an IPA fan now. :drinks:

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

thanks TF - also prob gonna try the good nature - rotation nation - havent had that one from them and of course coors light - lol  um maybe not.  And prob anything a pretty waitress recommends. 

she's a girl, she'll recommend Blue Moon with an orange.... which isn't necessarily bad but don't do it.

• Haha 1

May as well have dessert.  Local Brown's Brewing Oatmeal Stout at 5.25%.  Light, smooth, easy-drinking stout.  Good stuff. :drinks:
20181219_163316.thumb.jpg.f89854aad76e085248af277296e29c1e.jpg
I think its better on tap than in can. Owners live right down the road from the farm on a farm of their own. Brewery on waloomsac river just down the road from my brothers house. They snowshoe trails along river from their house to the brewery.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1