Beer

Dom

So the wife’s family is gathering here tomorrow morning and after a day of cleaning and cooking we discover that our fridge has crapped out...

out come the coolers, a quick trip for ice and the porch fridge is up and running. 

Time for a beer and the second half of watching ND get beat. Singlecut All That Is Now Double Dry Hop IPA. 

Min the words of a very wise man from my youth,”What, me worry?”.

AF685D15-EACF-4DEB-BB86-6495B0032C78.jpeg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

01f428d424e333660946db1c645d5f5c.jpg

Canned 12/19!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at this and saying man that looks so familiar. Then I realized I had five of them last night at Equilibrium Brewery in Middletown. Damn good not too much citrus just right, only produced a slight headache as I woke up for work today.

• Like 2

I'm looking at this and saying man that looks so familiar. Then I realized I had five of them last night at Equilibrium Brewery in Middletown. Damn good not too much citrus just right, only produced a slight headache as I woke up for work today.

Wait. You were at Equilibrium?! AND didn’t drink their stuff ? Had one can once and one draft. Both I lucked into. Amazing brewery !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owners had a falling out and they split the brewery in two. One side has food but doesn't sell many Equilibrium beers I believe (i needed food). I know one of the guys involved from drinking at another local spot around here, he said this brewery had been in the works for about 10 years. Well it took less then two years for them to go their own ways. Seems like an awkward setup but to each their own I hope it works out for both of them.

Great beer, as local as it gets for me. I have a store an 1/8 of a mile away great place for late night meetings.

• Like 1