Beer

Dom

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Love me spotted cow 

I had this one at my son's house were a friend of his wife has family that came out from Wisconsin. They bring this brew for them as it is not released out side of Wisconsin. I was lucky to get one.  It may take some time to get some just short of a road trip. I'll put in a request and see what I can do...  Send me your addy

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Showed wife ( vet).  Who sees Golden’s every day.  Said what a great photo.   We love our golden. Thanks for sharing 

image.jpg

Thank you!  Would you believe he's a rescue dog?  True story.  A Chinese family in Staten Island got him as a puppy (pure bred Golden) and kept him chained in their dark basement 23 hrs a day feeding him only one can of cat food!  Sick bastards! :angry:  He was rescued at 8 months and Ashley's mom won out over 35 other families to adopt him.  Since Jake passed, he's been quite vocal and assuming the role of alpha.  

Your Golden looks equally happy at your home!  They're great dogs. 

20181231_220144.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you!  Would you believe he's a rescue dog?  True story.  A Chinese family in Staten Island got him as a puppy (pure bred Golden) and kept him chained in their dark basement 23 hrs a day feeding him only one can of cat food!  Sick bastards! :angry:  He was rescued at 8 months and Ashley's mom won out over 35 other families to adopt him.  Since Jake passed, he's been quite vocal and assuming the role of alpha.  
Your Golden looks equally happy at your home!  They're great dogs. 
20181231_220144.thumb.jpg.dc58110372a5c92e1566ac634c7cd84e.jpg

Sounds like he was destined to wind up in a egg roll till you guys saved him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1