Beer

Dom

Genesee salted chocolate porter at the source. Met up with stay at home nomad and Rockspek before a venison drop off to Costanzas sausage for some goodness to be made 59c631f5e7c153c1e855a246452e9cfe.jpg&key=1749be20eb99ccc90aaa9db6a93484716b04a87b06f5531c834ba460bb8fe67ce79fa41f1ad221e5d984634d2069ddc8.jpg&key=a629ddc93028c4d2dcded5de448e3640c9dd55372f772557454c5437ba35f295
Any guesses what river ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water looks rusty

Genesee salted chocolate porter at the source. Met up with stay at home nomad and Rockspek before a venison drop off to Costanzas sausage for some goodness to be made 59c631f5e7c153c1e855a246452e9cfe.jpg&key=1749be20eb99ccc90aaa9db6a93484716b04a87b06f5531c834ba460bb8fe67ce79fa41f1ad221e5d984634d2069ddc8.jpg&key=a629ddc93028c4d2dcded5de448e3640c9dd55372f772557454c5437ba35f295
Any guesses what river ?

My sister worked at that brewery a couple summers during college. They would give them free cases and even free I could not stand it lol!

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Genesee salted chocolate porter at the source. Met up with stay at home nomad and Rockspek before a venison drop off to Costanzas sausage for some goodness to be made 59c631f5e7c153c1e855a246452e9cfe.jpge79fa41f1ad221e5d984634d2069ddc8.jpg
Any guesses what river ?

How was it?a genny drinker myself and havent been there yet:dontknow:.

27 minutes ago, Fletch said:

My sister worked at that brewery a couple summers during college. They would give them free cases and even free I could not stand it lol!

Well,they now brew a lot of decent “ craft” beers, as well as created hundreds good jobs . They have also opened up their brewing and testing facilities to,many local  craft brewers .. They created hundreds of good jobs , just a great company that I’ll always support . I really like their Scotch Ale  among many others .

See that keg tree ? 5,000 people showed up for the “ lighting “ of it ! Weekends the wait time to eat there can be 2 plus hours .

You can’t kick my dog, insult my mother or put down Genny !

Doebuck, GO. Best view of the city , great gift shop, craft  brewery, the food is very good, all the regular beers plus craft   beers .

Ive taken many out of towners , zero that weren’t impressed .

Pick your times carefully fri .sat nights the wait can be long , mid day lunch would be my move .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Well,they now brew a lot of decent “ craft” beers, as well as created hundreds good jobs . They have also opened up their brewing and testing facilities to,many local  craft brewers .. They created hundreds of good jobs , just a great company that I’ll always support . I really like their Scotch Ale  among many others .

See that keg tree ? 5,000 people showed up for the “ lighting “ of it ! Weekends the wait time to eat there can be 2 plus hours .

:drinks:

20190107_203546.jpg

Doebuck, GO. Best view of the city , great gift shop, craft  brewery, the food is very good, all the regular beers plus craft   beers .
Pick your times carefully fri .sat nights the wait can be long , mid day lunch would be my move .

Truce lol!!

I’ll let you buy me a round when I’m in town!!

I had a 12 Horse once and that was ok. But anything made with water from that river better have a lot of alcohol in it lol!!

18 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Will have to for sure.have heard the food is good also.being a genny fan i dont know why i havent went yet!i am only 25 mins from it mapquest haha:asciidity:.

Edited by doebuck1234

My beer guy got a screaming deal on these ($5) and asked if I wanted to try one.  Barleywine is something completely different for me, but I know Jackie O's makes some great stouts so why not?  It pours a rich brown color, foam head disappears quickly and smells of fruit and smoke.  No mistaking this is bourbon barrel-aged!  Taste follows the nose and adds a sweet caramel note too; finishes smooth and somewhat smokey.  I wouldn't know how this 11.5% brew compares to other barleywines, but I can dig it. :drinks:

20190109_184016.jpg

20190109_184131.jpg

• Like 3