Beer

Dom

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

IMO there is NOT a good green bottle beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea this is the only Green Lager I drink.My taste and yours are different I just enjoy having these some times they are better then Heineken.

5c3f4c85e43bbd2cb0327bfa3eff3e02.jpg&key=dce20bfc8cf8f7e39620b01c0b9e77fe0cf8b44cd8686ae5ddd4698c7eff74cd

Assless chaps in Kansas City. Too bad I can’t post videos

We went to coyote ugly in Panama city beach just before bike week. Couldn't take video there either. Girl swinging upside down and grabbed a shot out of anothers boobs. Then some more went right into body shots. All while girls were tossing their bras up onto ropes across the ceiling. Also this guy with money has his sugar baby whom he met on his honeymoon fishing for a couple to bring back to their room. Some tried to take video for sure. Girl even stopped dancing to harass a guy for doing so. Mostly bouncers just quietly made the point. Honestly it's better to just take it in with phone put away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We went to coyote ugly in Panama city beach just before bike week. Couldn't take video there either. Girl swinging upside down and grabbed a shot out of anothers boobs. Then some more went right into body shots. All while girls were tossing their bras up onto ropes across the ceiling. Also this guy with money has his sugar baby whom he met on his honeymoon fishing for a couple to bring back to their room. Some tried to take video for sure. Girl even stopped dancing to harass a guy for doing so. Mostly bouncers just quietly made the point. Honestly it's better to just take it in with phone put away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I prefer video and I got tons of raunchy stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1