Beer

Dom

21 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

351849bfb48493961f59745cb905e104.jpg

I’m in DC for work. Didn’t get pic of beer but I had the top one (Solace) and was surprisingly impressed. Pretty tasty. Usually I hate the local beers here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pumpernickle stout sounds good.

20 hours ago, Jdubs said:

Yes, just right for a smooth oatmeal stout. :drinks:

20190117_175451.jpg

friends are going tonight where that came from. it's the perfect storm though to where we don't have a babysitter. normally i'd ask my brother and his other half but she's on call and he's out. he's right down the road. which is even better. list is alright but nothing i don't already have in my fridge (getmoney ipa, krush, oatmeal stout).  I might have them pick up a Highball or solstice for me and a Beacon for the wife.
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.44.54 PM

....the troy location has oatmeal cookie stout. never had that one before. if it's based off the regular oatmeal stout it should be fine.

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dbHunterNY said:

friends are going tonight where that came from. it's the perfect storm though to where we don't have a babysitter. normally i'd ask my brother and his other half but she's on call and he's out. he's right down the road. which is even better. list is alright but nothing i don't already have in my fridge (getmoney ipa, krush, oatmeal stout).  I might have them pick up a Highball or solstice for me and a Beacon for the wife.
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.44.54 PM

....the troy location has oatmeal cookie stout. never had that one before. if it's based off the regular oatmeal stout it should be fine.

Brown's in Troy is always a fun stop.  I haven't had the oatmeal cookie stout either, but it sounds delicious. :drinks: