Beer

Dom

Deconstructed Bomb! variant #2: Chili Peppers.  This is probably my least favorite stout flavor so expectations weren't high as a solo ingredient to the base stout.  However, it's well done and not overwhelming.  Too bad I don't have a pot of chili cooking! :drinks:

Coffee> > > Chili Peppers

20190126_163437.jpg

• Like 1

And now for something completely different!

Far less sweet than I was expecting and kind of thin for an 11%-er.  Banana flavors exceed the coconut yet neither is overpowering.  Nicely balanced overall and fun to sample, but not something I would select over other tried and true barrel-aged stouts. :drinks:

20190126_185028.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 2

Hitting for the cycle on barrel-aged stouts tonight!  Final piece of the Deconstructed Bomb! is Vanilla.  Tasty variant and now the secret formula is mine! :drinks:

Final answer: Coffee > Vanilla > Cacoa Nibs > Chili Peppers

20190126_210751.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 1

Better. Fat Orange Cat Sweet Jane Blues.
Blueberry is pretty subtle. maybe gives it a touch of sweetness to balance a little of the bitter. Lactose kinda makes it soft before you realize it's still an IPA. Not really a fan of vanilla ipa combos though. Vanilla better served in a stout.
b4917681f6b64179c37d4e45ab18992e.jpg61c944d25da21a2b20b16b2f611113fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Better. Fat Orange Cat Sweet Jane Blues.
Blueberry is pretty subtle. maybe gives it a touch of sweetness to balance a little of the bitter. Lactose kinda makes it soft before you realize it's still an IPA. Not really a fan of vanilla ipa combos though. Vanilla better served in a stout.
b4917681f6b64179c37d4e45ab18992e.jpg61c944d25da21a2b20b16b2f611113fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Had 2 different orange fat cats other day. Good stuff 

Having a beer in Falmouth, Jamaica at the ultimate tourist trap, Margaritaville. Mrs. Goose doesn't want to leave the fenced in shopping center by the dock, so this is the only open bar at 10:30 on a Sunday morning 

I will resume my travel posts after we get back on Wednesday. Internet on ship too slow and expensive :)

IMG_20190127_101517448.jpg

• Like 7

Having a beer in Falmouth, Jamaica at the ultimate tourist trap, Margaritaville. Mrs. Goose doesn't want to leave the fenced in shopping center by the dock, so this is the only open bar at 10:30 on a Sunday morning 
I will resume my travel posts after we get back on Wednesday. Internet on ship too slow and expensive

IMG_20190127_101517448.thumb.jpg.c1c91e860578b0def0439dd723958ef2.jpg

Ya Mon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, goosifer said:

I will resume my travel posts after we get back on Wednesday. Internet on ship too slow and expensive :)

I like 

• Like 1

I will resume my travel posts after we get back on Wednesday. Internet on ship too slow and expensive

IMG_20190127_101517448.thumb.jpg.c1c91e860578b0def0439dd723958ef2.jpg

What cruise line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, goosifer said:

that's a good lager. washes down real jerk chicken nicely. not to choose sides but she's right about not going outside the fence. locals will hound you to buy all kinds of sh*t and won't leave you alone. make your point and then 50 ft down the street it all starts again. especially on a cruise i wouldn't want to be delayed getting back to the ship. 

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1