Beer

Dom

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Last nights. Never heard of this one 99df3a8fb8334572e5f5bc47a4e8d338.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your really day drinking at 9:53 am - its ok we wont judge you - actually i am sure most of us would be jealous!!!!!!

how was that? - i have a buddy that loves maple - everything he cooks has a maple glaze.  

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if your really day drinking at 9:53 am - its ok we wont judge you - actually i am sure most of us would be jealous!!!!!!

how was that? - i have a buddy that loves maple - everything he cooks has a maple glaze.  

lol. The dentist doesn’t serve beer in the waiting room but should ! No last nights so I made sure I put that in. But the goat does have goose island bourbon county stout on tap. So I’ll get one this afternoon as it’s a unicorn. It was a tad sweet IMO 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

lol. The dentist doesn’t serve beer in the waiting room but should ! No last nights so I made sure I put that in. But the goat does have goose island bourbon county stout on tap. So I’ll get one this afternoon as it’s a unicorn. It was a tad sweet IMO 

BCBS on tap?  Oh my.  Let me know if you want more of those "unicorns". :drinks:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

As do I. I’ve had maybe 6x in life. Comes out Black Friday and I always hunt that day. Sells out in minute here. Can’t believe you still have some around   This draft was rare treat to find 

Glad you're enjoying it! :drinks:. Yes, plenty to be had here.  No need to pass up your regular hunt. 

To me 2018>2017.  I didn't have the '16, but can find those bottles too, if desired.  

• Like 1