Beer

Dom

1 minute ago, dbHunterNY said:

never seen Governing Forces. i'll have to try and keep it in mind. though i'm afraid it tough to keep them all in my memory. only so much room. not getting an app of some kind. it'll just make me an alcoholic and i'll be spending more money on beer.

Untapped.  I deleted mine years ago at 3500 unique beers tried. Stopped me from chasing but still know what I’ve had 

10 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

never seen Governing Forces. i'll have to try and keep it in mind. though i'm afraid it tough to keep them all in my memory. only so much room. not getting an app of some kind. it'll just make me an alcoholic and i'll be spending more money on beer.

Just remember Equilibrium.  Even if you goof up and buy one of their others beers, you're still good. :drinks:

I takes pics of beers that I've had (duh, "Beer" thread!) and ones that I see while out and about to look up later.  It's the only way for me to remember.

Edited by Jdubs

2 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Just remember Equilibrium.  Even if you goof up and buy one of their others beers, you're still good. :drinks:

I takes pics of beers that I've had (duh, "Beer" thread!) and ones that I see while out and about to look up later.  It's the only way for me to remember.

i asked a go to place around here if they had a list of beer from different breweries. i'm not a beer snob by any means. i just like a lot of it. i'll have to ask to get some. we'll see.

Just now, dbHunterNY said:

i asked a go to place around here if they had a list of beer from different breweries. i'm not a beer snob by any means. i just like a lot of it. i'll have to ask to get some. we'll see.

Fyi - Westmere Beverage by Crossgates Mall is having an EQ can release this Saturday.  250 cases total that likely won't last long.  Details are on their fb page.

• Like 1

Is untapped an app for tracking what beer you have tried? Maybe I should sign up. I have a good memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and you can look up beer you havent but it's a bit generous with ratings compared to others. IMO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fyi - Westmere Beverage by Crossgates Mall is having an EQ can release this Saturday.  250 cases total that likely won't last long.  Details are on their fb page.
The brew crew. I've gone there and to one on Calvin closer toward downtown. I'll look into it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk