Beer

Dom

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is Hayburner the most mentioned/liked beer on this thread? I travel all over the country and drink lots of fantastic beers and HB is right up there with any of them

I would agree it's a great beer. I like to try different beers , but if I don't see anything that PEEKS my interest I'll grab ole  reliable (HB). Plus it being so popular it's fresh all the time. I can usually find it brewed within a couple weeks of current date.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kpkot said:

I would agree it's a great beer. I like to try different beers , but if I don't see anything that PEEKS my interest I'll grab ole  reliable (HB). Plus it being so popular it's fresh all the time. I can usually find it brewed within a couple weeks of current date.

PEAK Organic IPA     See what I did there?  Consumers has it   

Oh and 32 ounce hayburners at Sals for like 3 bucks

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Will check it out.have a beer store or two in henrietta i think. ill check it out if cant find it at wegmans 

Wegmans should have it, they do in Webster . Also our local grocer Hegedrons, carry’s it . Fla sucks for beer, the grocery stores carry Bud and Coors, plus their lite ones, Stella and Yuengling . Same for most restaurants, with an occasional local beer.

Last night where we ate that had Goose Island IPA .

The liquor stores carry some decent beers , just not as convenient.

6 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Wegmans should have it, they do in Webster . Also our local grocer Hegedrons, carry’s it . Fla sucks for beer, the grocery stores carry Bud and Coors, plus their lite ones, Stella and Yuengling . Same for most restaurants, with an occasional local beer.

Honker ale by Goose Island was one of the worst beers I've had.   Cigar City Jai Alai should be readily available in Florida      Hunnapah their stout is legendary (never had it myself)

The only place I’ve seen Cigar City is in the liquor stores, not once in a bar ,restaurant or grocery store. Goose was a nice surprise, usually Stella and yuengling are their flagship beers ....

It was shocking walking down the beer isle in the store. 

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is Hayburner the most mentioned/liked beer on this thread? I travel all over the country and drink lots of fantastic beers and HB is right up there with any of them

We don't get it here in Albany but I'm in Buffalo frequently and always bring some home with me. If I am staying downtown I like going to the brewpub as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Honker ale by Goose Island was one of the worst beers I've had.   Cigar City Jai Alai should be readily available in Florida      Hunnapah their stout is legendary (never had it myself)

Doubt I will either ,it’s $200 for four bottles and a few 2oz sips on release day.ok and food and a band .

Guys pay homeless men to stand in line overnight , from what I just read .

5A90CD0A-F1EB-4A24-BAFA-BBF8348491E6.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Found it at wegmans in chili center this morning.thanks gents!

• Like 2