Beer

Dom

4 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Heady Topper or Focal Banger?  Focal or Heady?  Which one is better?!?  

Heady?  Man, what a beer!  Top notch DIPA that really nails the hops flavor from start to finish.  If Goldilocks made a DIPA, this would be it.  Believe the hype, this beer is awesome!  

That said, I find Focal Banger more crushable and prefer its citra and mosaic hops blend.  There is no wrong answer here, but "for me", it's Focal > Heady. :drinks:

20190315_175032.jpg

20190315_174940.jpg

Drink from the can !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was holding out till St.Pattys day, but fell short .....

This is not bad, nice creamy head, taste is ok, but something on the back end kinda lessens it for me, although I’m going to down a couple .

The Bells has a nice Name , but also everything that is wrong with so many of today’s “ beer .”  If I want fruit ,I’ll go to a salad bar .

D5EFB271-782C-49C2-A6D3-48435D6B6FD7.png

E1745484-6141-48B0-B25A-D7BEE0751491.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I answered that in day one 

You did indeed.With all the different brew from then till now didn'tknow if ones taste better for baking.TF wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers I have learned a lot from your exp

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dom said:

I'm gonna go back and ask my first question again.I have tried many of the beers posted and still no answer as to what beer bakes better/bread/cooking?

Dom, this isn't my wheelhouse.  However, I can confirm that Founder's Breakfast Stout poured over a bowl of cookie dough ice cream is to die for! :good:

• Like 1