Beer

Dom

3 hours ago, Paula said:

Your killing me! I was at Wegmans and I ended up with Juice Bomb, it was a safe choice. I seen that KBS(?) And I would be so afraid to spend that much. 

I did pass up wrench that was citric, wish I hadn't done that now. 

If you like imperial stouts, then KBS is one of the best you could buy. :drinks:

• Like 2

I was happy to find KBS 2019 at Wegmans, I think 14.99 a 4 pack.  It is a one bottle per night beer, but goes down so easy.  Good stuff!  I don’t taste the big alcohol but sure do feel it.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Otto said:

I was happy to find KBS 2019 at Wegmans, I think 14.99 a 4 pack.  It is a one bottle per night beer, but goes down so easy.  Good stuff!  I don’t taste the big alcohol but sure do feel it.  

I got hosed lol my Wegmans was $21!!

Edited by Fletch

14 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Ok after walking 3 1/2 hours shed hunting ,and no lunch I stopped to grab one beer . Ha 24 oz 8% for a grand total of $ 1.29 !

Im so ,sick of $16 four packs...

BFE7B836-5F28-4A06-B5D0-382951703B51.jpeg

lol I hear ya. My 20 year old self would shake his head at what my 50 year old self spends on good beer!!

I was drinking a PBR tall boy last night though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s a struggle . Honestly I can well afford it, however idk,once it crossed the ten buck line I struggled with the price a bit ,then twelve ok, now we’re at sixteen plus .

I try to tell myself well they’re  strong and sixteen oz and it’s only four bucks a can, less then a bar .

Then I walk past Sip o Sunshine and grab a $1.29 Genny .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

It’s a struggle . Honestly I can well afford it, however idk,once it crossed the ten buck line I struggled with the price a bit ,then twelve ok, now we’re at sixteen plus .

I try to tell myself well they’re  strong and sixteen oz and it’s only four bucks a can, less then a bar .

Then I walk pass Sip o Sunshine and grab a $1.29 Genny .

One of my main go to beers around the house is Founders All Day IPA at $15 a 15 pack I can deal lol! Over $100 a case starts adding up to a lot of hunting trips lol!

• Like 1

Ah Founders All day . I was looking over the beer in Wegmans when two women were looking for that beer, I pointed to it and said the green ones there.

A bit later we ran into each other in another else, one asked ,” I don’t suppose you know where the pop corn is too ?” 

I relied , “ there’s plenty at my house !”

The rest you can read in Penthouse Forums.....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Great price. $23 per four pack around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I got hosed lol my Wegmans was $21!!

I BETTER GO CHECK MY RECEIPT!!!!

17 hours ago, Otto said:

If that was really $14.99/4 pk, then I'd buy all of it! :locomotive:

KBS retails for $23.99/4 pk at the brewery and here locally.  About a month ago, my local bev store put the 2018 KBS on sale for $19.99.  Needless to say, you guys will be seeing KBS posts from me for quite some time. :D 

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Foam nailed this stout. One and done Got the cough and body ache flu thanks to wife who’s called in sick last few days. Shots of theraflu as chasers 1344d156e088f80ea067dfc652684a24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its going around for sure.parents were over at aunts.she came down with it yesterday and parents both have it now.headache,fever,chills,aches etc etc.i dont want it!!!

Equilibrium/Finback collab.  Big time orange and grass notes (not dank) plus the luscious EQ juice thing.  I had to search to find that it's made with Cryo hops (my first time trying).  Interesting and really good.  Love the way this beer keeps the juicy sweetness in check with the earthy grass flavor. :drinks:

20190321_163813.jpg

• Like 4