Beer

Dom

Ok stood in line for an hour and a half today to grab this . It was to be 3 four packs per person, but due to how many showed up, they said first 250 could get 3, the rest 1 . I was around 265 ... glad to get some ,wished they just made it 2 four packs . 

It’s a Genesee, Other Half brewery collaboration.

Ok very cloudy , almost an IPA / Cream Ale blend, due to the Citra hops added, very easy drinker, wife said it reminds her of that “ Yellow can “ aka Sip Of Sunshine lol. Not nearly as flavorful or strong though . I hope they release as a regular,or seasonal , very good summer beer imo .

https://13wham.com/news/local/hundreds-wait-in-line-for-genesee-other-half-cream-ale-release

DAB5B95E-F04A-4951-ADB2-C68399B89D14.png

A69C8805-EBB5-4F15-BD90-BDD93B935140.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 5

Ok stood in line for an hour and a half today to grab this . It was to be 3 four packs per person, but due to how many showed up, they said first 250 could get 3, the rest 1 . I was around 265 ... glad to get some ,wished they just made it 2 four packs . 
Ok very cloudy , almost an IPA / Cream Ale blend, due to the Citra hops added, very easy drinker, wife said it reminds her of that “ Yellow can “ aka Sip Of Sunshine lol. Not nearly as flavorful or strong though . I hope they release as a regular,or seasonal , very good summer beer imo .
https://13wham.com/news/local/hundreds-wait-in-line-for-genesee-other-half-cream-ale-release
DAB5B95E-F04A-4951-ADB2-C68399B89D14.thumb.png.55f65dab8eb493bb4f9ae826c89f7343.png
A69C8805-EBB5-4F15-BD90-BDD93B935140.thumb.png.c01eefbb1d0c8d04c8c07df1633ef5f3.png

Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

DAB5B95E-F04A-4951-ADB2-C68399B89D14.png

A69C8805-EBB5-4F15-BD90-BDD93B935140.png

I literally just saw this on 13 wham and the first person i thought of was you.start reading the beer thread and sure enough!!!being a genny drinker myself and ur input i hope they make it happen.would like to try it!

Edited by doebuck1234
  • Like 1