Beer

Dom

Good as you thought it might be?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’m saving it for another day. Today i was at a charity golf event and had a few blue lights. Got home around 6:30 sat down on the couch at 9 and didn’t have it in me to have it. I’ll post up when I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

First up. Customer gave me this fudge , coffee laden stout 650d53a74b37a0c74f9a1a148550fc76.jpg46fbc8da79ac84c8fdd0366b7c3eee31.jpg
Screw the rules from the can 4edd4d0df3fad1f9364f4d3f222bea20.jpgk2 from Rochester, jalapeño cream stout ba5ea1bac0b0ccf140eaf28264b7bc3e.jpg. Great beer and opener wife gave me 25 years ago

Solid days work! :drinks:.  How'd you find the taste of Americano?

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 2

Screw the rules from the can 4edd4d0df3fad1f9364f4d3f222bea20.jpg&key=5ebd82349ce5b8340163fd875052fbcdecd02ad3aad565d908c22ad5c4b0977e

Honestly it just changes it a little when slamming it with oxygen from the pour and letting it sit in the glass. Its subjective whether it's better or worse. Same with letting one of those sit a few months in a fridge. Good either way just different in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just saw a quick piece on IndustrialArts on local news(Fios1). They stated that they are ranked 19 out of 50 national breweries and are opening another site in this summer in Beacon . I will try to find a link to the story . I expected to see JDubs hanging with Aboa, Diplomat and Biz in the background of the on site interview

http://fios1news.com/news/garnerville-brewery-receives-national-honor-from-brewers-association/

• Like 3

Im looking forward to this later!

I was looking forward to cracking one later too but upon pulling one off plastic 4 pack holder it popped. Did make it home and it still had ample carbonation so later became sooner. Now I’ll enjoy this gem. 330bbc3dd075c5389e866e5303ccabc2.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, crappyice said:

I just saw a quick piece on IndustrialArts on local news(Fios1). They stated that they are ranked 19 out of 50 national breweries and are opening another site in this summer in Beacon . I will try to find a link to the story . I expected to see JDubs hanging with Aboa, Diplomat and Biz in the background of the on site interview

http://fios1news.com/news/garnerville-brewery-receives-national-honor-from-brewers-association/

Conflict with my existing craft beer endorsement contracts. :pleasantry: