Beer

Dom

42 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

I wish some of you guys lived closer. I need help drinking all this beer. 51a6a09f406c98f6468b7fc80fb10bed.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

2 hours is nothing.  The only problem is that the Italian in me could never show up empty-handed. :drinks:

8 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Ok bring some cheese and crackers

I'll message you for dates.  Also very curious to hear more about the delivery of Willett Whiskey barrels at EQ! :good: Willettized Coffee Stout by Lagunitas was one of my favorites.  I can only imagine what EQ has brewing!

I'll message you for dates.  Also very curious to hear more about the delivery of Willett Whiskey barrels at EQ! :good: Willettized Coffee Stout by Lagunitas was one of my favorites.  I can only imagine what EQ has brewing!
Ill ask the wife. I must be on a need to know basis. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks[mention=2834]dbHunterNY[/mention] a little high ABV for a gose. But didn't drink 6.5. All in all solid beer. Thanks again. Ill be sending your care package mid week. 6d31d26ef20b678d229539043927277e.jpg&key=d6ebb4d0b2a8280ff780c068b73e6132c3138082f84ff544fe09ca6f2bc9f587

All the Nightmares are a little high for what they are. Glad you liked it. Sounds good. No rush.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1