Beer

Dom

It comes and goes ,today everything was in sync in the bad ways  , I think the rowing machine set off knees and hips ,then I cut grass , weeded, washed truck and car , which hurts shoulders .

Two beers two ibuprofen and I’m much better .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Stopped to grab a couple cold ones at the corner gas station and found this in the cooler.umm yes please!!

20190511_204850.jpg

That’s been growing on me . I know it’s super popular, but I was just ok on it , now its regular for me , and I may stock up .

8 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

That’s been growing on me . I know it’s super popular, but I was just ok on it , now its regular for me , and I may stock up .

Had seen it before but never tried it until it hit the beer thread this year.had to give it a go and like it alot.light,great flavor and IMO a nice warm weather beer.can almost chug it as ive said before.can be dangerous!:drinks:

Any suggestions for a fun beer subscription me and the future Mrs. Jerkman can put in as a potential idea for our wedding registry? We already have a couple wine subscriptions to try. Figured there must be a fun beer one

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Any suggestions for a fun beer subscription me and the future Mrs. Jerkman can put in as a potential idea for our wedding registry? We already have a couple wine subscriptions to try. Figured there must be a fun beer one

Wouldnt it be easier if we all just brought a 4 pack?

• Like 2

Wouldnt it be easier if we all just brought a 4 pack?
Then I'd be 800lbs subscription helps keep it spread out. Luckily wedding isn't till next year so have time to get in an exercise regimen so I don't get lazy and fat post wedding

1a1f18ac2e7a221f2d624d77938368cc.jpg&key=4fad5841a027d733d35ee8a54b25ce44c2dd87bee628cd3fe6deeecf274a0657

I’m back boys! Can’t upload videos, but my swan dive belly flop into 3 feet of water about sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't sure if that was you or not. That chick in the white bathing suit give one of you a blowie behind the Cabana?