Beer

Dom

First beer in the new digs.  I love moving! (said no one ever!) 
:drinks:
20190517_214909.thumb.jpg.82a41f81bfbd227abf77d1f71f5738bb.jpg
Try moving out of a 6th floor walk up I last July when it was 100 degrees in the city that day. And not 6 half flights im talking 6 15 stair flights minimum on hard marble stairs. Think I lost 30lbs that day

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Try moving out of a 6th floor walk up I last July when it was 100 degrees in the city that day. And not 6 half flights im talking 6 15 stair flights minimum on hard marble stairs. Think I lost 30lbs that day

I did that once. Started throwing stuff out window onto mattress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did that once. Started throwing stuff out window onto mattress

The future Mrs is lucky she's still the future Mrs. That's for damn sure. My blood was literally boiling. Long story short that was a move I'll never do again. Hiring movers next move that's for damn sure

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Dude, that is brutal!  I would have let gravity do the work for me after a few trips. 

Dude, that is brutal!  I would have let gravity do the work for me after a few trips. 
After a couple trips going up and down I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Surprised I didn't stroke out

Daughter moved to NYC to live with BF, one month later I rented an extended van, drove six hours to Brooklyn, loaded the van  only three floors but I was 58 at the time and working alone , Loaded van and drove six hours back to Rochester in time for Jeopardy. 

Suck it up cupcakes .....

• Like 1

Daughter moved to NYC to live with BF, one month later I rented an extended van, drove six hours to Brooklyn, loaded the van  only three floors but I was 58 at the time and working alone , Loaded van and drove six hours back to Rochester in time for Jeopardy. 
Easy there Sally. Er I mean Larry. 3 flights is cake. I'd gladly do 3 flights any day. Now if you'll excuse me I need my beauty sleep because I hope to have a jelly head in a picture tomorrow and I want to look nice for the camera.

• Like 1

12 hours of driving? That’s not efficient. Should have donated the old stuff and flew her home

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

12 hours of driving? That’s not efficient. Should have donated the old stuff and flew her home

Remember when I was working , I only worked 15 days a month and had another 9 weeks off a year , burning a day was nothing .

3 flights when you’er 30. VS 58 , with no other male helping may not equal 6 floors, nor be as easy as one thinks . What sucked was normally you don’t unload things like dressers to carry them out , I had to carry the drawers down separately ,lots more trips that way .

Back to the beer thread !

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Just picked up a 12 of that at the Corning Wegmans. Haven’t tried it yet. I’ll pop one this afternoon.

For some reason, those Ruby Reds taste better out on a boat than they do in the house.    Labatts makes a grapefruit light that tastes similar (made in Rochester NY, maybe even at the Genesee brewery).  That and Blue light lime (also made in Rochester), are the only two Labatt products that don't give me a headache the moment I start drinking them.   Apparently the Hemlock lake water is the secret to no headache.    

• Like 1

Euchre night, patriotic theme . Had a growler of Mosaic Cream Ale ( Genny ) .

Heres Banger playing the cow bell to Born In The USA, from the Juliet balcony.

The Mrs won Grand Champion for the year $100 , and I ate way to, much .

F5612158-67B7-49FB-BD41-8EDFBF140916.jpeg

• Like 3