Beer

Dom

A victory Focal Banger. The Jerkman is officially getting married June 20, 2020. Decided to have dinner at the venue's bar where we plan to have the after party. Delicious food and a beer that never tasted so good in my life e7e68f2c4194a5627e268e972cf0736c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

A victory Focal Banger. The Jerkman is officially getting married June 20, 2020. Decided to have dinner at the venue's bar where we plan to have the after party. Delicious food and a beer that never tasted so good in my life e7e68f2c4194a5627e268e972cf0736c.jpg&key=e36155eaa34d862d7f17bbc4e8ef240f0067efe7a72ba51088591d94e9aa44a1

That’s my wedding anniversary, 6/20/15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

A victory Focal Banger. The Jerkman is officially getting married June 20, 2020. Decided to have dinner at the venue's bar where we plan to have the after party. Delicious food and a beer that never tasted so good in my life e7e68f2c4194a5627e268e972cf0736c.jpg

Congrats!!:good:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

What did he think? What part of Cali. ? He should be able to get his hands on some good stuff out there.

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

My brother lives in Santa Cruz, loves it there.  Really enjoyed the Waves, but complained that I should have brought more of it! :haha:

My brother is pretty much a hippie, but a widely known personality among those who practice Sheng Zhen.  He doesn't seek out the good beers, the good beers magically find their way into a glass in front of him.  :drinks:

• Like 2

Oh and at my daughters party , the “ kids” thought they’d teach me to, play Flip Cup .... ha I got it on the first or second flip most times . My line won each time , wether I was  lead off or clean up .

Does the Goat have Red Solo Cups ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Oh and at my daughters party , the “ kids” thought they’d teach me to, play Flip Cup .... ha I got it on the first or second flip most times . My line won each time , wether I was  lead off or clean up .
Does the Goat have Red Solo Cups ?

Love flip cup when you got a big squad on each side of the table. “Chandelier” is also a great game. It’s flip cup, but you get to a bounce a ball first.

49 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Love flip cup when you got a big squad on each side of the table. “Chandelier” is also a great game. It’s flip cup, but you get to a bounce a ball first.

They did laugh when I asked for a paper towel to wipe up the beer on the table .

• Like 2

Is this worth trying Biz? Or should I steer clear.  Been drinking Hazy Little Thing from Sierra Nevada lately.

I think it’s as good as that one. I really like it. Taste better than last year’s version. Give it a try! I think it’s a steal for $9.99 6-pack

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think it’s as good as that one. I really like it. Taste better than last year’s version. Give it a try! I think it’s a steal for $9.99 6-pack

Genesee ruby red kolsh at $10 a 12 a steal.  4.9% and crushable 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Genesee ruby red kolsh at $10 a 12 a steal.  4.9% and crushable 

Had my first one last week, great summer beer.  I am going to stock up on it for sure.  Even brought some up to Canada, there is no good cheap beer there tha I have found.  

4 minutes ago, Otto said:

Had my first one last week, great summer beer.  I am going to stock up on it for sure.  Even brought some up to Canada, there is no good cheap beer there tha I have found.  

Ontario has worst beer ever ! Reminds me.  Beer mail to you soon 

• Thanks 1

Score ! This growler will be consumed during the week. Not a one serving type of thing 120b96a12b122aba48b766620620d81d.jpg&key=0e31bdfec5093e1ed89e2254c60d6445d675258a2f42548dede302e8410c6ffdfca41d7e56987b91f8e3d8e57178b81d.jpg&key=2c702b2a34d902c2e75cb5c5bae2fd8692f509e12ac9293f9a8a22495389add7

How much was that growler? Bout $100 bucks? If I'm not mistaken each beer is around 20 or so