Beer

Dom

1 woman over for cocktails turned into 4 and pics were redacted in a NY minute!  Multiple EQ Middletown Waves and MC² went down.  Sipping a big, beautiful KBS afterwards is my equivalent of smoking a cigarette! :drinks::dancer:

20190607_231547.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 4

Two Ruby Reds in pool, then met my old crew on Park Ave.( great Sat. Viewing ) for two Three heads, Little Juice Coup , then a retirement party ,Sierra Nevada  Hazy Little thing .

Food was catered by Swans German market ,excellent, followed by H. Upman cigar , and plenty of war stories with the brothers .

Not a bad night !

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dbHunterNY said:

Didn't have good signal at last nights bonfire. Had what's pictured plus some toppling goliath. The Burlington stuff really does taste like raspberry smothered pancakes.
893d002216fb43365aaa49c229e28ca7.jpg863d3f0b5b0a8dfd69465e9b6e06566c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Topping Goliath still hasn't landed in Buffalo area but I've been looking. now I gotta make a beer run looking for the new Nightmare

• Like 2

How'd you like that Exposure compared to the Drawn and Quartered?
It's different. This one is more of a crisp refreshing kind of juicy ipa with the mosaic citra combo compared to the thick tropical juiciness of drawn and quartered. Great beer though. The new sour is the same way when compared to windlass. probably in tune with summer season release. Makes sense to me anyway.

If it has enough estrogen in it, TC can legally run in the women’s summer Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone should start tracking his mood. I wonder what the over under would be?

• Like 2