Beer

Dom

Fighting hard not to drink till Thursday, my fifth retirement party this month so, far . Although my daughter left some hard seltzer here Sat. and I had a couple cans , wow 100 calories 5%abv, and drinks like any flavored water ,interesting stuff .

Fighting hard not to drink till Thursday, my fifth retirement party this month so, far . Although my daughter left some hard seltzer here Sat. and I had a couple cans , wow 100 calories 5%abv, and drinks like any flavored water ,interesting stuff .

White claw? I see everyone drinking it, but never tried it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes White Claw,  I forget the flavor ,maybe raspberry something .

If you told me it was a normal flavored water or seltzer with no alcohol I’d believe it , till I had a few I guess .

• Like 2

I must walk right past you guys. I come in the 43rd street entrance and usually walk across to track 11 or 13.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I use 43rd entrance too. Less people traffic going down 43rd than 42nd. I work on 42/6th

15 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

you sound like a kid that just had a revelation and is raiding his parent's medicine cabinet to get drunk. lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tarheel95 said:

I must walk right past you guys. I come in the 43rd street entrance and usually walk across to track 11 or 13.

13 hours ago, Elmo said:

Taste NY.  My train is usually on tracks 38 to 42.

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Same here! I’m usually track 39 at 532pm

what's crazy is the possibility that you all have sat down in proximity to one another at some point surfing these forums and probably never realized it. the quirks of NYC folk minding their own sh*t. lol

• Like 1

what's crazy is the possibility that you all have sat down in proximity to one another at some point surfing these forums and probably never realized it. the quirks of NYC folk minding their own sh*t. lol
All I know is there is some jerk with a dislocated shoulder and a Matthews sticker on their bag that never holds the door for me at GCT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

That would count as a GTG no ?! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Him and nomad got me hooked.im actually out.need to get more so dont suffer withdrawals!!

Actually I believe I got TF to try it .

This is out now at the Genny Pilot beer pub, gift shop . Should hit the stores soon, I may pick some up today or tomorrow.

Ugh won’t let me post pic, it’s  lemon strawberry Cream ale 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/breweries/2019/06/genesees-new-riff-on-cream-ale-lemon-strawberry.html

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

Yeah Whiteclaw

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Actually I believe I got TF to try it .

This is out now at the Genny Pilot beer pub, gift shop . Should hit the stores soon, I may pick some up today or tomorrow.

Ugh won’t let me post pic, it’s  lemon strawberry Cream ale 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/breweries/2019/06/genesees-new-riff-on-cream-ale-lemon-strawberry.html

Saw that on 10nbc recently.will have to try it!