Beer

Dom

223289ffd02714c0e2a2c14af851f475.jpg&key=1f233b43e2bf5fc903dba6c9cf43357dc672c0d24db08ef4e5ba119706f454dcSay all you want about Corona... but when it’s humid, 85 degrees, and your frying up fish tacos; it’s the right choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modelo
Tecate
Corona

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Modelo
Tecate
Corona

Yes, in that order.  

Anyone ever have Imperial from Costa Rica?  I’m not sure if it’s actually good, or if it just reminds me of my honeymoon.  Either way, I love em!  

Yes, in that order.  
Anyone ever have Imperial from Costa Rica?  I’m not sure if it’s actually good, or if it just reminds me of my honeymoon.  Either way, I love em!  

2a0bd0052ef165a3a9721385503526dd.jpg

I drank a ton of it in Costa Rica. Not bad, not great like many Caribbean beers

• Like 1

Hijacking the thread with pre-beer! Just got this for my birthday from the future in-laws! Anyone else brew their own beer? This kit makes 2 sixers at a time. Figure if I wind up loving beer making may be a good kit to use as a batch tester for new brews before going bigger.929704bef4552a0be44dc3b4b5cca8d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

How was number 4 if you remember? 

Love Space Kitten but we are biased because it local.  It’s “maltier” than the rest on the list... but very drinkable.  I can’t wait for my daughter to grow into this: 

0162CA0A-D709-44DA-90B9-4C1901FBD022.jpeg

• Like 2

Love Space Kitten but we are biased because it local.  It’s “maltier” than the rest on the list... but very drinkable.  I can’t wait for my daughter to grow into this: 
0162CA0A-D709-44DA-90B9-4C1901FBD022.thumb.jpeg.293f75bc0c14bd6f9eafc002ee004ecd.jpeg

I love their scotch ale. Probably the best scotch ale I’ve ever had and compare all others to it. I’ll have to pay attention next time I’m in Consumers Beverages.

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

I love their scotch ale. Probably the best scotch ale I’ve ever had and compare all others to it. I’ll have to pay attention next time I’m in Consumers Beverages.

I was gonna say that... Space Kitty is good but Scotch Ale is their flagship and always in our house.  It’s my wife’s favorite beer.