Beer

Dom

A Belgian Tripel from an Italian brewery called Fuoco ( I think) and the beer is called Birra dell'Eremo (I think). See https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33614/215406/ for details.

We found this inexpensive place called Beer House in the San Croce neighborhood of Florence. Wife refused to try their Buffalo wings, but we will try their birramisu dessert, a beer tiramisu. Will report in what's for dinner thread.

IMG_20190917_195250.jpg

• Like 2

Celebrating my daughter's first goal in field hockey! :drinks:
20190919_185927.thumb.jpg.9d24e7661b8bfdd8ac43356e6089c826.jpg

If you can explain HALF the reasons why they blow that damn whistle in that game I will send you a sixer of High Lifes (you are welcome!). My daughter has been playing for three years and I have been to many many games and have no idea why they blow the whistle so often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

If you can explain HALF the reasons why they blow that damn whistle in that game I will send you a sixer of High Lifes (you are welcome!). My daughter has been playing for three years and I have been to many many games and have no idea why they blow the whistle so often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea! :haha:  I keep hearing how desperate they are for officials too.  Seems like an easy gig, just run up and down the field and blow the whistle a lot! :rofl: 

• Like 1