Beer

Dom

If you and [mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention] hop on a 7 train into midtown, i could meet at a bar at 515pm-ish? Then maybe [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] and [mention=789]Elmo[/mention] would join too?
Should come to LIC much better than midtown. I'll be back on Roosevelt island by 5pm

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you and [mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention] hop on a 7 train into midtown, i could meet at a bar at 515pm-ish? Then maybe [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] and [mention=789]Elmo[/mention] would join too?

WTF is my name...Skip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I'll be in Flushing tomorrow night, if anyones around to have a beer and watch baseball name a good spot!

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think @ATbuckhunter is near there!

41 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Youd better be there! Im on you guys, I just dont want an odyssey getting back to Flushing. All we need is cold beer, a good TV, and an overhead projector so @ATbuckhunter and I can run through our buck presentations

I live in Flushing guys, so im in. Ive got to be in manhattan tomorrow night anyway so im fine with going to manhattan too. What time are you getting in Tacks?

Edited by ATbuckhunter

17 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I live in Flushing guys, so im in. Ive got to be in manhattan tomorrow night anyway so im fine with going to manhattan too. What time are you getting in Tacks?

Bring Tacks with you to manhattan and i'll kindly steer him home to flushing via the 7, so he can't possibly get lost. I think he said he lands at LGA around 4pm-ish.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1