Beer

Dom

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Their 10.1 % abv IPA's are so incredibly balanced and not boozy at all. Dangerous though lol   Sours are no slouch either

i still have a 17% stout "aging" in the fridge from this summer. as in i hope it's not turned boozy. nobody will drink it and i feel like i can't be a bad host and have the last one. lol

i still have a 17% stout "aging" in the fridge from this summer. as in i hope it's not turned boozy. nobody will drink it and i feel like i can't be a bad host and have the last one. lol
Longer it sits the less boozy it should drink. Cheers

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aboa13 said:

Longer it sits the less boozy it should drink. Cheers

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

not a big stout guy. i guess i was thinking of ipas and how some lose the favor of the hops sooner for boozy finish if higher abv. idk either way it's good and that's all the matters.

• Like 1

Pre-turkey day brew. :drinks: My last one and I'm kinda glad.  The excellent coffee flavors have faded from when it was first bottled.  Good now, but not great.

On the flip side, my daughter and I picked out a Christmas tree today and the lights made for a cool background. 

20191127_203703.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Pre-turkey day brew. :drinks: My last one and I'm kinda glad.  The excellent coffee flavors have faded from when it was first bottled.  Good now, but not great.

On the flip side, my daughter and I picked out a Christmas tree today and the lights made for a cool background. 

20191127_203703.jpg

Nice to see you around