Beer

Dom

4 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Have you tried super soft?   Idk why it took me so long to try, but its very good imo.   I think i like it better than juice bomb as far as their brews that are always available.  

I have not, but will give it a shot. :drinks:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

#2 poured.noticed they had a shelf of Founders CBS and i almost pulled the trigger.seem to see it alot on here>> @turkeyfeathers

20191206_185744.jpg

How is that one ? Goose island bourbon county stout standard still sitting on shelves here. Usually gone in minutes on Black Friday 

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

How is that one ? Goose island bourbon county stout standard still sitting on shelves here. Usually gone in minutes on Black Friday 

Not bad IMO.i havent sampled enough porters to know for sure if my palate is off.if were closer id surely drop some off for a true review!!!hahaha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You get up this way ?!

Once in a while. Went to a concert in June and met friends from Rochester there before the show. The first time we were there was last year. Went to a baseball tournament in Lockport for our grandson and stumbled upon it driving down Transit Rd while looking for a place to have a beer and a bite. Cool place, especially just to stumble on! There's one east of Rochester too. 

Just had a couple of Other Half’s, don’t ask me the name it’s to hard to read on the dark label . Ipa With Mosaic hops. Very nice , but $120 a case is annoying , gave half away to the land owner and a guy who pulled one of my bucks out for me . 

Tf better make a run to a costanzas soon or it’ll be all gone ....

5829D93B-A3FD-4895-8D87-B85FFD4EC8CE.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Uber!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Uber , when  visiting other cities , this is 40 miles from my house and a fairly rural area . It would be a one way trip for the driver most likely , once they got me down there not sure they’d find a person wanting to go back up . Then not sure if I could find one down there at 1AM to go back up . Idk 

I use Uber , when  visiting other cities , this is 40 miles from my house and a fairly rural area . It would be a one way trip for the driver most likely , once they got me down there not sure they’d find a person wanting to go back up . Then not sure if I could find one down there at 1AM to go back up . Idk 

Oh I didn’t realize it was that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1