Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Well played.  I’ve been looking for that one but like my regular season buck , nowhere to be found. 

I couldn't find it at all last year.  This 2019 batch is great!  I'll see if I can stash some for you with the BCBS variants.

• Like 1

An enjoyable evening at No BS Brewing, right down the road from my house. This place opened a year ago and was an underachiever. Their beers that they put out for tasting before they opened were great but something changed as they scaled up to commercial level. Thankfully, they’ve made great progress and are really hitting their stride. The Conesus Lake NEIPA is a favorite but there is a great variety of styles and all are high quality. 
When your in the Conesus Lake area, give it a try. You won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 2

Ground and packed 24 pounds of venison today. Cleaned up, washed and moved all (almost) of my hunting clothes and equipment to the basement for the year. Time for refreshment. Rising Storm Infamous IPA from a crowler. Only problem, once you open a crowler, you have to drink it all. Not to bad of a problem to have!

image.jpg

• Like 2