Beer

Dom

Ok maybe the guy went too far, but I get it.  Take that you craft brew hipster punks.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/08/craft-beer-hater-pulls-gun-on-people-outside-brooklyns-other-half-brewing-company/

Also, pulling a Glock is in such bad taste.  L2Sig.

I swear it wasn’t me...I was at the air fryer convention!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2020 at 9:09 PM, UpStateRedNeck said:

Ok maybe the guy went too far, but I get it.  Take that you craft brew hipster punks.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/08/craft-beer-hater-pulls-gun-on-people-outside-brooklyns-other-half-brewing-company/

Also, pulling a Glock is in such bad taste.  L2Sig.

That’s funny I just buy Other Half at their  place in Ontario county , no lines .Camp out overnight ? Wtf ,slide it across the bar and I’m gone .

Although if I go on Sat. There is an annoying number of hipsters there , I’m generally in camo or Carhartts ,as I come from my land ,never had to pull my Glock, they generally clear a path . 

Edited by Nomad

Turns out there’s a nano brewery in  VT. That’s uses my wife’s maiden name, it’s a fairly well known name in the county here, a large farm family and a couple of lawyers in town . Outside of that one doesn’t run into the name, so I contacted them and they sent me some stickers , turns out that it’s the name of a road and highest point in the county there .

So,today she got them in her card .

168FED8C-26EA-469E-B35D-481E4DCA03AB.jpeg

• Like 1

Turns out there’s a nano brewery in  VT. That’s uses my wife’s maiden name, it’s a fairly well known name in the county here, a large farm family and a couple of lawyers in town . Outside of that one doesn’t run into the name, so I contacted them and they sent me some stickers , turns out that it’s the name of a road and highest point in the county there .
So,today she got them in her card .
168FED8C-26EA-469E-B35D-481E4DCA03AB.thumb.jpeg.13e13670a539b82dd7cc08f1c9d77e81.jpeg

When do the royalty checks start coming in?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1