Beer

Dom

23 hours ago, Nomad said:

That time of year !

7F499C68-E6AF-402C-B4D8-601E793B083F.jpeg

That is my favorite at this time of year.  I am enjoying one of them as a type in fact, along with the last of the pickled deer heart that my wife made me for Valentine's day and a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich.  Not a bad combination at all.   She is out of town for a few days so I have to "fend for myself".

• Like 1

Tucson AZ and the weather is fine! Sunny and 75 with a nice West Coast IPA. Beach Bum IPA. Hiking the mountains in the background tomorrow. 
That is, after getting our Rochester flight canceled and driving to Syracuse at 4:00am. Long day, good beer. It’s all good. 

7C309657-3560-4EFD-94C5-13B2C1737215.jpeg

• Like 3

That is my favorite at this time of year.  I am enjoying one of them as a type in fact, along with the last of the pickled deer heart that my wife made me for Valentine's day and a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich.  Not a bad combination at all.   She is out of town for a few days so I have to "fend for myself".

Dude....pickled deer heart, pb&j and beer.....wtf man...eat a BALL and call it a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucson AZ and the weather is fine! Sunny and 75 with a nice West Coast IPA. Beach Bum IPA. Hiking the mountains in the background tomorrow. 
That is, after getting our Rochester flight canceled and driving to Syracuse at 4:00am. Long day, good beer. It’s all good. 
7C309657-3560-4EFD-94C5-13B2C1737215.thumb.jpeg.08873ea4f0bd5f54b33a0eea12af9cee.jpeg

I love Scottsdale and that area

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

Dude....pickled deer heart, pb&j and beer.....wtf man...eat a BALL and call it a day

Have to wait till October-fest time for more of those.   None around at Spring Bock time.

1452032711_oystersandfiletmignon.jpg.990b5de3b16224e9d743adcc2c842ed3.jpg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

image.jpg

• Like 2

Sister in law , sold lake home and moved a bit inland, went down for lunch today ,so hit the Other Half on the way home .

Roc Showers DDH IPA

OH and Mrs Nomad put ice cubes in hers when we got home ! Should have just got her Genny Light ......

https://otherhalfbrewing.com/beer/ddh-roc-showers/

9605EB7D-D861-4481-ADB5-CB30A1F219E3.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 4